Return to Index
September 26 2011 at 11:44 PM
When the grip is place in the lifeline of the dominant hand, it creates a single axis, three lever system in the dominant arm. This allows for straight line hammer motions (an Ideal Mechanical Advantage stroke).
'Single axis' is not the same as single plane.
Respond to this message
Thank you Peter...
- Larutan on Sep 27, 2011, 4:45 PM
Connection to Moe
- Peter on Sep 27, 2011, 5:32 PM
- Don M on Sep 28, 2011, 8:28 PM
- Herbert on Sep 28, 2011, 9:05 PM
The patent office....
- Peter on Sep 29, 2011, 3:34 PM