Return to Index  

MGS It will also pass

October 10 2011 at 5:20 AM
  (Login nobogeytoday)

Response to Kiran's Gem's- Could MGS be Golf's "Fosbury Flop"?

To this swing will also pass, as one to try. as so many stray away Moe's simple way. You will see that MGS is simply Moes swing presented diffently, straying away from the trail arm alignment.
So I guess re-roughting the club is simpler? So I guess setting up on a two axis set up is simpler?
So I guess not cocking the wrists are simpler? well I think it loads the shaft to early.

But I guess if you can play well with it you should use it. But before call it the holey grail, truly do a good assesment with the several versions of the single axis swings. If those were done as described and not mixing in ones own versions you be surpized they work well.

MGS being a conventional swing with the same inherent issues on the back has no claim as being good for the back, at least none that I saw. It has the same lift up and clearing as conventional golf. So Mac for the life of me I dont understand how it feels better on your back. I think the back issues stem from trying to be a long driver and over rotating like I thought you always did. Also the bertholy drills arent exactly back freindly

There should possibly be a section called the swing of the week. Mac congrats on your win but I dought that you were strictly MGS. No facts just my hunch. I have used Kiran's swing as a drill when I start to lose my spine angle. She has lots of merit and congrats if this is your Fosbury Flop.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Moe may go - Kiran Kanwar on Oct 11, 2011, 9:45 AM
    • FYI- - Peter on Oct 12, 2011, 11:43 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement