Return to Index  

Re: Muscle Physiology

October 13 2011 at 8:18 AM
  (Login KiranKanwarGolfPro)

Response to 'Science'....

Please believe that I am not trying to promote MGS 'at all costs', FYI, till Kevin McMullen discovered it and tried it (through my info on youtube and website only), I had not even sold 25 online ebooks in 5 years, because I believe that the proof of the pudding is in the ball-striking, and people will buy it if they like it!

As I am currently in a Masters' in Sports Science Program (just so as to get enough information as to not to give the public anything other than 100% correct information), I have access to all pubmed indexed research, and this summer alone have downloaded over 500 published works on all aspects concerning the golfer.

Also, as I made a slide as part of an important presentation I'll be making next month, which claimed "Under Pressure/mental stress muscle physiology changes and timing may be massed up". So, as I did not wish to later be called on this subject, checked this with my anatomy teacher who also teaches neuro-anatomy at my school. Also had checked it online, link pasted here:

http://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?q=muscle+physiology+under+mental+stress&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Respond to this message   
Responses