Return to Index  

Re: Intention

October 19 2011 at 2:16 AM

(Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001

Response to Intention

MGS teaching is opposite in the area of shoulder turn to what I have been taught in the past, for instance Hogan's Five Lessons and Bertholy. No other method that I have tried to follow including Trahan has gotten me to the TOS position shown above so if that position is an improvement then MGS is successful in my case. happy.gif

I would agree with this statement to some extent if the pros games improved:
I guess by that logic that those SA pros were valid in saying they were SA even though they did not exhibit SA alignment because they attempted to do SA and got to the positions they achieved in the process.

I think that the minimalist approach is different though in that I don't see any hard and fast definition like SA alignment that is a go / no go gauge. I doubt that anyone here who has reported improvement has actually nailed the swing perfectly. I know that I have not though I have tried and I have hit some shots where the swing was a lot closer than my videos.

I am pretty happy with I came up with last time out so I may just work toward slowly becoming more minimal...

Regards, Herbert

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement