Return to Index  

New Website

December 5 2011 at 12:01 AM

McIrishman57  (Login mcirishman57)
SAGF Members 2001

I have completed the first version of my new website The Authentic Golfer and will be adding in lots of new functionality and features as the days and months go by. The main project will be to organize all the content I have been producing into one central online hosting center. This will include hosting of my book and other written instruction via a paid members only section, and will feature all of my written content, along with integrated video instruction for the appropriate written material.

The price of the Blueprint has been lowered and I now offer four modules that can be purchased individually. Based on customer feedback, I am now offering some training aids that are helpful when doing the Blueprint exercises. Most Blueprint readers are by nature do-it-yourselfers, and can easily make these themselves, but customer feedback indicated that having these items readily available would provide a good service. A brief description of all the products and such can be found on my products and services page.

I have also begun my journey into the social networking stuff and have added share buttons on most of the public pages for Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, and stumble upon. I even have a FaceBook website for Authentic Golf Woooow...cooool modern mcirishman57 guy!

So thanks to all for the support and encouragement to keep on keeping on. It does my heart good when people tell me they have been helped and like what I do and am doing. Spread the word and share the links with all your golfing friends and associates.

Kevin
The Authentic Golfer

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

Respond to this message   
Responses