JKApril 24 2012 at 8:07 PM
|Need advice on a modified swing (Login brutus37)|
OK. Once again I wrenched my back. After a painful 8 holes I had to walk off the course and I barely made it home. This happens continually and the main cause is being bent over at the golf address.
I can no longer set up with a 25 degree bent (or more) over the ball. However, I can turn back and thru just fine. It appears that I have 2 options; quit playing golf or modify my swing.
It appears That I can bend a max of 5-10 degrees at address without pain. Is a swing possible standing so tall at address? If so, what kind of modifications to the clubs are required?
- Side Bend - Peter on Apr 24, 2012, 11:36 PM
- Send me your email - Swing Like Moe on Apr 25, 2012, 12:45 AM
- Therapy - Don M (Snowman) on Apr 25, 2012, 12:33 PM
- Re: JK - Anonymous on Apr 26, 2012, 7:17 PM
- Re: JK - JK on Apr 26, 2012, 9:10 PM
- Longer clubs - don M (Snowman) on Apr 28, 2012, 7:56 PM
- Open stance - don M (Snowman) on Apr 28, 2012, 8:00 PM