Return to Index  


April 24 2012 at 8:07 PM
Need advice on a modified swing  (Login brutus37)


OK. Once again I wrenched my back. After a painful 8 holes I had to walk off the course and I barely made it home. This happens continually and the main cause is being bent over at the golf address.

I can no longer set up with a 25 degree bent (or more) over the ball. However, I can turn back and thru just fine. It appears that I have 2 options; quit playing golf or modify my swing.

It appears That I can bend a max of 5-10 degrees at address without pain. Is a swing possible standing so tall at address? If so, what kind of modifications to the clubs are required?


 Respond to this message   

 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement