Return to Index  

Re: Possible substitute BGG grips

June 15 2012 at 8:30 AM
Don M (Snowman)  (Login Snowman9000)
SAGF Members 2006

Response to Possible substitute BGG grips


The Tacki-Mac Unified is probably what you are looking for. I can give you a measurement on one if you want. They are oversize, and straight.

 Respond to this message   

Find more forums on GolfCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement