<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

LPG.........again!!

June 20 2012 at 5:03 AM
rupert  (Login ttyyuuii)

I feel like someone who's just walked in on the punch line of a very long running joke. I don't know what the hell has happened but everybody is laughing nervously....at something but .......anyhow. Yes I'm referring to the LPG swing and it's inventor. I want to know more about the swing through the DVD's and the web magazine. but. Does the Kuykendall site still exist. I can't get on. So if I wanted to buy the vids etc what goes on???

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login sagf_moderator)
Forum Owner

JK

June 20 2012, 1:43 PM 

Has moved on to a new swing (Elbow to Elbow). As before with NG, I believe he still teaches LPG but believes his new swing is better. JK has a site but it's not obvious where you'd find LPG information there.

JK's web site is a 'members only' site and he has thrown out at least one member for discussing LPG here so there is not a lot of discussion of LPG here. It seems JK likes keeping control of his message even if it means punishing those that speak about it in public.

While JK is not longer active there, you can see the archives of Ask The Professor at the SciGolf site for information without charge.

Peter

Respond to this message   
Rupert
(Login ttyyuuii)

Can't get on to the site

June 20 2012, 9:37 PM 

Thanks for the link Peter but I can't even get onto the site!!!So I really want to see some full on LPG swings to see if I'm doing the power move correctly etc etc. So does anyone have any videos of themselves that I could have a look at....Pleeeeeezzzzzzzeeeee

Respond to this message   

(Login gsw)
SAGF Members 2006

Re: Can't get on to the site

June 23 2012, 12:24 AM 

Send me an email and I will see if I can help you.

Stan

Respond to this message   
Swing Like Moe
(Login gsw)
SAGF Members 2006

JK is a nutcase!

June 20 2012, 6:54 PM 

He banned me from his website for posting on this forum. It cost him a lot of money as I was about to buy his entire LPG kit before he banned me. The LPG golf swing does work and is easy on the back and so is the E2E swing so if you can get along with Jack then the LPG swing will work for you.

Stan

Respond to this message   

(Login Snowman9000)
SAGF Members 2006

Re: LPG.........again!!

June 25 2012, 4:19 PM 

I have a short video that was free on the web at some point. It is 22 megs and dated 2007.
Send me an email and I can send it to you. It would give you a good introduction and probably help you decide if you want to subscribe to his site. I never tried it or anything, so I have no feedback to provide.

Respond to this message   
Don M (Snowman)
(Login Snowman9000)
SAGF Members 2006

Here it is, I think...

June 25 2012, 7:36 PM 

www.scigolf.com/scigolf/videoj/lpgwindows.wmv

Respond to this message   
Jerry
(Login thinkin2)

Re: Here it is, I think...

June 25 2012, 8:04 PM 

Thanks for posting the link, Don. I watched it but really don't think it's anything I would even try. I know his original goal was to become good enough to play the senior tour. I wonder how good he may have become if he had just continued to work with NG instead of going off on other searches. I guess I wonder what would have happened if he had retained ownership of NG. Too bad things turned out the way they did and that he remains so bitter to this day. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - LPG.........again!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index