<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

croatians and albanians

October 29 2005 at 11:35 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
Mare  (no login)

so i like this albanian kid. would his parents have anything against me i know my family has nothing against albanians. did croatia and albania ever have a problem with eachother. Is there any reason he won't like me because im croatian. Could someone please help me out i just don't know the answers to any of these questions....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: croatians and albanians

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 4:25 AM 

Prije uz Srbina nego uz Albanca.
Ipak je kulturni jaz preveliki.
Mentalitet,obicaji i vjera je strana.
Nemam nista inace protiv Albanije ili Albanaca,ali mi se ne svida sto su naselili Kosovo,povijesno Srpsku zemlju,isto kao sto mi se ne svida da su se Srbi bili naseljavali po Krajni.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
mare
(no login)

could u possibley

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 2:28 PM 

im sorry i speak croatian well but sometimes i have trouble reading it could you translate for me. please.

defensor
(no login)

jebali te srbi

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 6:54 PM 

Hail Independent Kosovo ! Hail Great Albania !
Croatia and Albania are united against Serbs. Serbia will be defeated in future by Croats from West, Hungarians from North, Albanians from South (from Albanian Macedonia). There is no way for Serbia to survive.

ZG380ST
(Login ZG380ST)

mala srbija

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 7:46 PM 

CROATS AND ALBANIANS MUST UNITE, BECAUSE WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY....THE SERBS.

KOSOVO MUST BECOME INDEPENDENT....FOR IT HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALBANIAN

MONTENEGRO MUST LEAVE THE UNION WITH SERBIA AND BECOME AN INDEPENDENT NATION.

SERBIA WILL BE DEFEATED.....

ALL WE NEED NOW IS FOR VOJVODINA TO SEEK THEIR INDEPENDENCE.

SERBIA WILL BE WIPED OFF THE MAP...AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE IN PEACE...KNOWING THE EVIL SERB SCUM IS GONE.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS SERBS IN SERBIA BECOME A NATIONAL MINORITY.

THE DEMOGRAPHICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES....SERBS MAKE UP ABOUT 62 PERCENT OF SCG, WHILE THE ALBANIAN POPULATION IN KOSOVO HAS THE BIGGEST BIRTH RATE IN THAT PART OF EUROPE. IF KOSOVO DOESNT GET ITS INDEPENDENCE, IN A FEW YEARS TIME, THE SERBS COULD BE OUTNUMBERED AND COULD BE REDUCED TO A NATIONAL MINORITY IN THEIR 'OWN' COUNTRY. THE CIA HAS ALREADY REPORTED ON THIS.

IT WOULD BE GOOD PAYBACK IF KOSOVO IS NOT MADE INDEPENDENT.

ALBANIANSOLDIER
(Login ALBANIANSOLDIER)

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 10:34 PM 

ABSOLUTELY NOT. U HAVE TO KNOW THAT HISTORICALLY ALBANIANS HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH CROATIANS. I HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT ALBANIANS HELPED A LOT CROATIANS DURING THE WAR FOR FREEDOM FROM SERBIA. ONE OF THE GREATEST CROATIANS GENERAL DURING THAT WAR WAS ALBANIAN FROM KOSOVA. THE LAST NAME WAS ADEMI I THINK. ANYWAY WE ALSO HAVE CROATIANS-ALBANIANS COMMUNITY IN CROATIA(ARBANAS CLOSE TO THE CITY OF ZABAR I THINK) WHICH THEY GET ALONG WITH THE THE NATIVE POPULATION OF THE REGION VERY GOOD. SO GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LOVE AND YOUR LIVE WITH YOUR ALBANIAN SOUL-MATE.

Vladimir_CG
(Login chetnik333)

No score for this post
October 31 2005, 4:28 PM 

im sure croats love albanians.. im so sure of that.. just watch if you dont get backstabbed cause some croats like to say they like albanians just cause they hate serbs.. i have croat friends that dont like albanians.. cause there animals , true croats will tell you, not these idiots

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 1 2005, 10:15 AM 

It is not similar culture.But there is definitly no quarall between us.
In mentalty we are closer to Serbs.
Good man is a good man,but Croat will be closer to Serbian than Albanian "good" man.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 1 2005, 10:25 AM 

If you ask me we have so much in common with serbs that it might be the reason we even fight!

4Kings
(no login)

No score for this post
November 5 2005, 11:44 AM 

helloooo, i v been absent for a 8 days, but now i am here to say a few words about gratest scum on the Balkan-about Croats and Albanians.
Zg and AlbSoldier are very funny persons.
Zg is talking about independent Kosovo and his country is falling apart! Dalmacija and Istra will became Italian, you Croats are nothing more then thiefs. After it, Serbia will take Dubrovnik, Krajinu. Banana country like Croatia must dissappear from the map!
And what can i say about Albania.. Country full of terrorism, prostittution, drug, incests, about POOREST country in the Europe?
Kosovo will never be Albanian. Get it. There is no way.
China and Russia agree that Kosovo MUST stay under Serbian rule or they will have to do "some things they dont want".
I think you know what's that mean.
hahahaha.

Kud god da krenem tebi se vracam ponovo... Ko da mi otme iz moje duse KOSOVO!?

Anonymous
(Login zimzeleni)

No score for this post
November 5 2005, 11:59 AM 

All we need is love, wa pa ra ra ra
All we need is love, wa pa ra ra ra
All we need is loooooooooooooove, love is all we need.

Izvin'te, malo sam se raznezio. Smrc!

Anonymous
(Login zimzeleni)

No score for this post
November 5 2005, 12:01 PM 

Mozes da ga zbaris, ali samo pod uslovom da ti pravi bakljave!

Nesa
(no login)

E somino jedna

No score for this post
November 7 2005, 1:16 PM 

Jebali te Siptari i Ustashe zajedno majmune jedan.Vidim sto se slazete pa u Hrvatskoj se naselilo mnogo siptarcina u srpske kuce koje su zapaljene i naseljene sa siptarima,ali toliko imam poznanika hrvata koji ih mrze i jedva cekaju da odu siptari iz ustashije.Oni smrde sa onim njihovim smrdljivim kapama belim puuuu mamu im jebem onu prljavu siptarsku.Treba ih potamaniti sve u Lisicji Potok i caos.Sto se tice odnosa Hrvati su uvek bili blizi nama Srbima a to ce svaki pravi Hrvat reci i tu nema price.A presesce vam siptarija tamo u hrvatskoj kao sto kaze ovaj Vlada iznad pazite ledja PURGERIII

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 7 2005, 6:32 PM 

4Kings

Before you criticise the State of Croatia, have a look at what's happening in Serbia.

If you can honestly say that things are worse in Cro than in Serbia, respond to this post

4Kings
(no login)

No score for this post
November 7 2005, 6:43 PM 

Yes, Serbia is in better situation cause we have very strong army to keep Kosovo under our rule, do you have that to keep Dalmacija and Istra?
Also, we have very strong allies to support us: Russia, China, Greece.
Looks like Kosovo will stay under Serbian rule cause all of three countries are for it, including Germany and other powerful countries. I dont wanna talk about Switzerland or Slovenia.. They are miserable.

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

4Kings: your delusional

No score for this post
November 7 2005, 10:20 PM 

"Yes, Serbia is in better situation cause we have very strong army to keep Kosovo under our rule, do you have that to keep Dalmacija and Istra?"

Serbian Army??? in Kosovo???? is that the place where Orthodox Churches are been burnt down weekly and where your civilians live in fear. Serb Army?? still looking for them???? how strong are they??? We'll see how strong your Serb Army is when you have no Croatia or Slovenia to pay for its maintenance. A strong army costs money to maintain and that's something that you don't have buddy, nor do your buddies the Russians. Croatia's army is not that strong but it is alot better in terms of equipment, leadership and professionalism than it was in 1991. The battle for Dalmacija will be a political one and considering the fact that we rooted you in that game, we should not have too much trouble keeping Italy out of Dalmatia. Just remember that we are Internationally recognised and have made friends with the right people, something that you guys are incapable of doing. Italian tourists though are fully welcome. They along with other western tourists bring good hard currency into Croatia, something that Serbia would LOVE to have.

"Also, we have very strong allies to support us: Russia, China, Greece."
Russia - are broke and would sell their mother for US$100
China - don't really give a **** about Serbia since you took the Red Star off your flag. They love Cro though with all the cheap plastic **** that they've been exporting to us
Greece - don't make me laugh. Having them BEHIND you is more of a worry than a help . Greek Govt = another American puppet, you should know that, along with Turkey, most of Eastern and Western Europe

"Looks like Kosovo will stay under Serbian rule cause all of three countries are for it, including Germany and other powerful countries. I dont wanna talk about Switzerland or Slovenia.. They are miserable."

I agree with you that Kosovo should stay under Serb Control because that land is rightfull YOURS, just like Krajina is rightfully CROATIA's.

4Kings, has the Serb Royal Family returned to Serbia or are they still hiding in England???

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 8 2005, 1:07 AM 

In response to ZG380ST and some others talking about Albanians and Croatians uniting because of Serbs, let me just say as a proud Croat I would stand side by side with my Serbian slavic brother against the fvckin shiptari anyday.

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

Shiptars are scum

No score for this post
November 8 2005, 1:13 AM 

I would rather have a Serb neighbour, inlaw, wife or work friend over a shiptar any day as well.

In Croatia, they are known to have the Bakery on the Front Door and they sell drugs from the backdoor.

I put them just one step ahead of Gypsies

Arnold343
(no login)

No score for this post
November 10 2005, 5:08 PM 

I don't understand that you prefer Serbs rather than Albanians.
As I know Serbs are your greatest ennemies, you had a war against them.
Does it means that Croats love more Serbs than Albanians or that they have more respect over the Serbs than Albanians.

Proud to be Kosovar Albanian
(no login)

Licki Medvjed

No score for this post
November 10 2005, 7:17 PM 

Hey Licki Medvjed:

As an Albanian who lives in Kosovo I think that Serbs should take Dalmatija because it was always theirs, and Kosovo never was! If the Albanians are so "prljavi" as you think, buddy they did a lot for your country!!! Who was Ahmet Krasniqi ??? Albanian General in the croatian Army who opened more than 30 Heavy Munition Depots and gave them to you guys and was general number 2 that helped realize "Oluja". He didn't do that because he had to, he could've escaped and come to Kosova but he stood there for the Country he had lived in for years. Now it is really hard for me to say that I love Croatians, and I know that you don;t love Albanians either (after all you Croatians came like beasts together with Serbs from Carpatian Mountains, and occupied Illyrian territory). I don't like or love Croatians in anyway, I just liked them because they fought against Serbs that's all. And don't think that you are any better than Serbs you are the same fuc'kin shi'tty Root, the only difference is that you are Christians, that's all. Come on, you nasty Slavic people killed each other in the War, Father killed Son, Son killed Father, Husband killed the wife and vice versa, because you were mixed together like that Croatian product of Podravka called "Meshavina".

You didn't help Albanians in any way, Albanians freed kosova themselves, they were the ones who made International Allies fuc'k the brains of Serbia, and we did far more harm to Serbs that you did!!!! Our politics made NATO bomb numerous-unlimited bridges and Factories, Schools and Buildings, Military Bases,and God only knows what for more than 70 days. That is the power of Albanians you MOTHERFUC'KER! These are "prljavi" that they can "prljav" your fuc'kin dead and alive!

Now, this goes to all Slavic States in Balkans. You better respect ALBANIANS otherwise you will end up like: Serbia and Macedonia and soon Montenegro!

Right now I am writing from Pristina, it is nice and quiet, not too cold, what is strange, although very cool and calm that outside my Apartments there is not even a Slavic voice that can be heard!

Slavic people you have lost Kosova forever, because it never was yours!

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement