<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Krunoslav
(no login)

Re: croatians and albanians

No score for this post
November 10 2005, 8:28 PM 

I know it hurts so much to be considered by everyone as dirty people, without any culture, any contribution to world, as someone who is only good to sell drogue and white slavery or just to reproducate themselves like animals.
It hurts to be disrespected by everybody in Europe.
Come on, tell me a name of any albanian writer, scientist, painter… anyone of any world importance.

Imagine, the croats who hate serbs so much, still prefer them to albanians…
A croatian father would rather see a serb as his son I law than an albanian.

You said:
"As an Albanian who lives in Kosovo I think that Serbs should take Dalmatija because it was always theirs, and Kosovo never was!!

Dalmacija never was serbian ( only the south coast Konavle was a part of Serbian state in the middle-age).
Serbs started to come in Dalmacija from the 16-17th century when they started to be pushed out from Kosovo and Raska ( Rascia).
But Kosovo was serbian since the 9-10th century ( the north and center). In the 13th the entire Kosovo was serbian and a big part of Albania. And in the 14th century the entire Kosovo and Albania were serbian except from Durazzo town.
Kosovo never was Albanian in any period of its history. Serbs took it in the 9-10th century from Byzanthium and Bulgaria, not from Albania ( who didn't even existed then)
If Kosovo is albanian how come that you don’t have your own word for it???
Kosovo is a serbian, slavic name. All the towns: Pristina, Prizren, Mitrovica, Djakovica, Pec, Orahovac, Zvecan, Novo Brdo…. are serbian slavic names.
All the toponymes Drenica, Sitnica, Lab, Nerodimlje, Prokletije, serbian slavic only Metohija is a greek name.
Albanian names doesn't exist but I see that you are inventing new ones to falsificate more than 1000 years of serbian history on Kosovo.
At the end… before the kosovo battle in 1389 Albanians ( Arbanas) didn't even live on Kosovo. Kosovo was setled by Serbs, Croats (from Dubrovnik), Greeks, Germans ( they were miners invited by serbian kings from Transylvania)

You said:
"And don't think that you are any better than Serbs you are the same fuc'kin shi'tty Root, the only difference is that you are Christians,"

Serbs are also christians only they are orthodox and Croats are catholic.

You said:
"Albanian General in the croatian Army who opened more than 30 Heavy Munition Depots and gave them to you guys and was general number 2 that helped realize "Oluja"."

Well thank you but we could manage without you to.

You said:
"Come on, you nasty Slavic people killed each other in the War, Father killed Son, Son killed Father, Husband killed the wife and vice versa, because you were mixed together like that Croatian product of Podravka called "Meshavina".

Well I think that Albanians are very famous for family killing. You know certainly the revenge in blood and the besa. You have a mentality from the stone age.
I'm glad that you are using croats products ( Mjeshavina), by the way 

You said:
"You didn't help Albanians in any way, Albanians freed kosova themselves"
And why would we help you. Good for you, you cleaned kosovo from Serbs…

You said:
"Our politics made NATO bomb numerous-unlimited bridges and Factories, Schools and Buildings, Military Bases,and God only knows what for more than 70 days."

Nice to see that someone else's suffering makes you happy ( I said that you were primitive)

You said:
"after all you Croatians came like beasts together with Serbs from Carpatian Mountains, and occupied Illyrian territory"

Croats and Serbs came from todays western Ukraine in the 7th century and we were invited by Byzanthium to protect Northern borders of that country from Avars.
We didn't came uninvated.
And do you really think that Albanians are direct descendants of Illyric people???
That's a fairy tale.
Southern Austria and Hungary were also Illyric lands , does it mean that Graz , Pecs or Szeged are albanian towns???

You said:
"Now, this goes to all Slavic States in Balkans. You better respect ALBANIANS otherwise you will end up like: Serbia and Macedonia and soon Montenegro!"
I'm sorry but I already said. There are no reasons to respect Albanians, that’s your guilt, not mine

You said:
"Right now I am writing from Pristina, it is nice and quiet, not too cold, what is strange, although very cool and calm that outside my Apartments there is not even a Slavic voice that can be heard!"

Yes , Pristina a slavic name.

I must say that we in Croatia are really blessed not to have any contact and any border with those albanian animals.
Thank you God!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
ZG380ST
(Login ZG380ST)

Koso wot?

No score for this post
November 10 2005, 8:57 PM 

Krunoslav....well said!

Proud to be Kosovar Albanian
(Login proudtobeillyrian)

To KrunoSlav

No score for this post
November 10 2005, 9:26 PM 

Hey Smart KrunoSlav, I think that you need some education, and after all you can go kiss Serb's As's because it seems that they haven't fuc'ked your nation very well to teach you a good lesson:

Number One:
Kosova:
Kos - Flat
Ova (Uvao) - Mountain

Kos-Ova = Flat Mountain
Kos-Uvao(today's KOSOVA) = Flat Mountain

Number 2:
Pec(Slavic) - Peje (Albanian) - in Albanian language means - Cotton Thread, because Peje-Peja was the most well known clothing centre in the Ottoman Empire!

Number 3:
Pri-zren = Pri - izeren = in Albanian means "for the sake of you word"

Number 4:
Nis = Nish - Albanian (Number 1)

Number 5:
Drenica - Dren - Albanian (Deer Region)

And so on, and so on, now I want to know from you since you are a Slavic Serb the meanings of:
Pristina, Gjakova, Kacanik, Gjilan, Nish, Ferizaj, Vushtrri, Skenderaj, Drenica etc etc...

YOU SAID:

Well I think that Albanians are very famous for family killing. You know certainly the revenge in blood and the besa. You have a mentality from the stone age.
I'm glad that you are using croats products ( Mjeshavina), by the way

MY RESPONSE:
WE KILLED OTHERS FROM OTHER FAMILIES (NOT RELATED TO THE FAMILY BLOOD), NOT OUR OWN MOTHER, OR OWN SISTER, FATHER OR BROTHER, NOW, THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE MY FRIEND BECAUSE YOU WERE KILLING EACH OTHER ONE BY ONE

YOU SAID:
Croats and Serbs came from todays western Ukraine in the 7th century and we were invited by Byzanthium to protect Northern borders of that country from Avars.
We didn't came uninvated.
And do you really think that Albanians are direct descendants of Illyric people???
That's a fairy tale.
Southern Austria and Hungary were also Illyric lands , does it mean that Graz , Pecs or Szeged are albanian towns???

MY RESPONSE:
BYZANTIUM INVITED YOU???? BYZANTHIUM WASN’T A STATE THEY OCCUPIED ILLYRIA FOR A SHORT TIME, IF YOU WERE GOOD GUYS WHY DIDN’T YOU WAIT FOR OUR INVITATION????
WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IT IS LIKE ALBANIA INVITES GERMANY TO OCCUPY CROATIA AND SERBIA !!!!! HAHAHAH DO YOU FUC’KIN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING ?????

YOU SAID:
Yes , Pristina a slavic name.

MY RESPONSE:
IF IT IS A SLAVIC NAME TELL ME THE MEANING ???? OR HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE AFTER ALL IT IS NOT SLAVIC AT ALL, AND IT IS NOT PRISTINA BUT: PRISHTINA

YOU SAID:
I know it hurts so much to be considered by everyone as dirty people, without any culture, any contribution to world, as someone who is only good to sell drogue and white slavery or just to reproducate themselves like animals.
It hurts to be disrespected by everybody in Europe.
Come on, tell me a name of any albanian writer, scientist, painter… anyone of any world importance.

MY RESPONSE:

1. ISMAL KADARE - In 2005 Kadaré was awarded the Man Booker International Prize

HIS BOOKS:

Selected works:
• Frymëzimet djaloshare, 1954
• Ëndërrimet, 1957
• Shekulli im, 1961
• Gjenerali i ushtrisë së vdekur, 1963 - The General of the Dead Army (trans. by Derek Coltman)
• Përse mendohen këto male, 1964
• Vjersha dhe poema të zgjedhura, 1966
• Qyteti i jugut, 1967
• Dasma, 1968 - The Wedding
• Motive me diell, 1968
• Kështjella, 1970 - The Castle
• Autobiografi e popullit në vargje dhe shënime të tjera, 1971
• Kronik‘ n‘ gur, Tirana, 1971 - Chronicle in Stone
• Dimri i vetmisë së madhe, 1973
• Linja të largëta, shënime udhëtimi, 1973
• N‘ntori i nj‘ kryeqyteti, Tirana, 1975
• Poezia shqipe 28, 1976
• Koha, vjersha dhe poema, 1976
• Emblema e dikurshme, tregime e novela, 1977
• Dimri i madh, 1977 - The Great Winter
• Ura me tri harqe, 1978 - The Three-Arched The Bridge (trans. by John Hodgson)
• Prilli i thyer, 1978 (published in Gjakftohtësia, 1980) - Broken April
• On the Lay of the Knights, 1979
• Poezi, 1979
• Buzëqeshje mbi botë, 1980
• Gjakfohtësia, 1980
• Autobiografia e popullit në vargje, 1980 - The Autobiography of the People in Vers
• Kush e solli Doruntinën, 1980 - Doruntine (trans. by Jon Rothschild)
• Nj‘ dosje p‘r Homerin, 1980
• Sjell‘si i fatkeq‘sis‘, 1980
• Viti i mbrapsht‘, 1980
• Krushqit jan‘ t‘ ngrir‘, 1980
• Vepra letrare, 1981-89 (12 vols.)
• Nënpunësi i pallatit të ëndrrave, 1981 - The Palace of Dreams (trans.by Barbara Bray)
• Koha e shkrimeve: tregime, novela, përshkrime, 1986
• Koncert n‘ fund t‘ dimrit, 1988 - The Concert
• Eskili, ky humbës i madh, 1990
• Dosja H: roman, 1990 - The file on H. (translated from the French of Jusuf Vrioni by David Bellos)
• Ftesë në studio, 1990
• Migjeni ose uragani i ndërprerë, 1990
• Ardhja e Migjenit në letërsinë shqipe, 1991
• Ëndërr mashtruese, tregime e novela, 1991
• Ardhja e Migjenit n‘ let‘rsine shqipe, 1991
• Printemps albanais, 1991
• Nga një dhjetor në tjetrin, 1991 - Albanian Spring
• Përbindëshi, 1991
• Invitation a l'atelier de l'ecrivain suivi de Le Poids de la Croix Paris, 1991
• Pesha e kryqit, 1991
• Nata me h‘n‘, 1992
• La Pyramide, 1992 - The Pyramid
• Oeuvres, 1993-94
• Vepra, 1993-94
• Noël, une anthologie des plus beaux textes de la littérature mondiale, 1994
• L'ombre, 1994
• Albanie, 1995
• La legende des legendes, 1995
• Visage des Balkans, 1995
• Dialog me Alain Bosquet, 1996
• Shkaba, 1996
• Spiritus, roman me kaos, zbulesë dhe cmërs, 1996
• Kasnecet e shiut, 1997
• Kushëriri i engjëjve, 1997
• Poèmes, 1957-1997, 1997
• Kombi shqiptar në prag të mijëvjeçarit të tretë, 1998
• Tri këngë zie për Kosovën, 1998 - Elegy for Kosovo (trans. by Peter Constantine)
• Ikja e shtërgut, 1999
• Qorrfermani, 1999
• Vjedhja e gjumit mbretëror: tregime, 1999
• Ra ky mort e u pamë: ditar për Kosovën, artikuj, letra, 1999
• Breznitë e Hankonatëve, 2000
• Lulet e ftohta të marsit, 2000 - Froides fleurs d'avril (trans. by Jusuf Vrioni) - Spring Flowers, Spring Frost
• Princesha Argjiro, 2001
• Unaza në kthetra: sprova letrare, shkrime të ndryshme, intervista, 2001
• Shqiptarët në kërkim të një fati të ri: sprovë, 2001

2.GJERGJ KASTRIOTI – SKENDERBEU
- Well known Albanian Fighter – It was because of him that for more than 50 years Ottoman Empire couldn’t go North, if it wasn’t for him, you would go in Mosque right now and pray 5 times a day my friend, but you are still a little kid to understand the history and the Albanian contribution in Balkans!

3. MOTHER TERESA – GONXHE BOJAXHIU – Albanian
She said, i quote "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus".
See more at: http://www.wf-f.org/MotherTeresa.html

4.ALEKSANDER MOISIU – ALBANIAN

Moisiu was born in Durrës, of an Albanian father from Kavajë in Central Albania, and an Arbëresh mother (Arbëresh are the Albanians in South Italy). After a childhood in Durrës (Northern Albania), Trieste and Graz, the twenty-year-old Aleksander finally settled with his mother and two sisters in Vienna. It was there, with the encouragement and support of Austrian actor Josef Kainz (1858-1910), that Moisiu's career as one of great European stage actors of the early years of the twentieth century began. The following years took him to Prague and then to Berlin, where he became a protégé of Max Reinhardt (1873-1943).

Given an Albanian passport at his own request in 1934, Aleksander Moisiu died on March 22, 1935, and lies buried at the Morcote cemetery overlooking Lake Lugano in Switzerland. In his honour the High College of Drama in Tirana, and the Professional Theatre of Durrës, Albania, are named "Aleksander Moisiu." The 60th anniversary of his death was remembered in Albania in 1995, with an "Artistic Year" dedicated to him, sponsored by the Aleksander Moisiu Foundation in Durrës.

5. George Tenet – CIA Director - Albanian
Tenet, the son of Albanian immigrants from Saranda, Albania, was raised in Queens, attended public schools, and worked in his family's deli. Tenet holds a Bachelor's degree from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University and a Master's degree from the School of International Affairs at Columbia University.

6.James Belushi – Albanian
James Belushi (also known as Jim Belushi) (born June 15, 1954) is an American film and television actor.
He was born in Chicago, Illinois but grew up in Wheaton, Illinois. He is the third of four children of Adam Belushi, an Albanian immigrant who left his native Qytezë village in 1934 at the age of 15, and Agnes, who was born in the U.S., and whose parents were also Albanian immigrants. James' elder brother, John, was also a famous actor. James attended Southern Illinois University Carbondale and earned a degree in Speech and Theater Arts.

For more go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Belushi

Etc, etc,

YOU SAID:
Imagine, the croats who hate serbs so much, still prefer them to albanians…
A croatian father would rather see a serb as his son I law than an albanian.

MY RESPONSE:
THE CROATS HAVE NEVER PLAYED ANY KEY ROLE IN BALKANS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE USED AS A SERB TOOL, THE SAME WAY THEY HAVE BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES, BUT I CAN NOW PUBLICLY SAY, THAT:
YES I FUC’KIN HATE SERBS TOO, BUT I LIKE THEM MORE THAN CROATIANS!

PLEASE GO ON AND FIND ME A CROATIAN THAT DID SOMETHING FOR THE WORLD (A CROATIAN I SAID, NOT A SERB), BECAUSE I GAVE YOU SOME REAL NICE EXAMPLES!!!!

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 2:29 AM 

Mr Kosovar:

The only reason that their are so many of you Shiptars in Kosovo is because a Croat, Tito, let you in. The only problem is that you have litters like dogs and pretty soon made up 90% of the population.

Believe me, you guys have stuffed up Croatia more than you have helped it. Tell me what Albanians are good at and what they are known for and then ask yourself why any country would want that scum present.

Like I said earlier, at least a Serb has half a brain and you can reason with him, you Albanians are just half a step ahead of gypsies. "blood feuds", very gypsy.

If Albania and Kosovo are such good countries, why are you all dying to get out??

What do you do for work in Pristina?? Make fake passports???

As long as you stay in Pristina I don't really care what you do, just don't come to Dalmacija,

ALBANIANSOLDIER
(Login ALBANIANSOLDIER)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 3:11 AM 

Should we feel sorry for the help we give to the croatians during the war?.

Check the facts below you croatian guy.

Former Croatian Army Brigadier-General Agim Ceku has been appointed by the “Kosovo Provisional Government” as the new chief-of-staff for the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA). Ceku, who retired from his Croatian Army post in February, will replace KLA commander Suleiman Selini, whose faction has fallen out of favor with the US State Department for refusing to participate in the Rambouillet conference.

Agim Ceku has a long history of close collaboration with the US government and his appointment is part of a reorganization of the KLA leadership to more closely align it with US strategy in the region.

As a leading figure in the Croatian military Ceku played a central role in organizing what has been to date the greatest act of ethnic cleansing in the Balkans prior to the onset of NATO bombing in Kosovo—the 1995 US-supported expulsion of nearly 200,000 Serbs from Croatia's Krajina region. His appointment to lead the KLA, undoubtedly made with US approval, exposes the hypocrisy of NATO's claims that the war against Yugoslavia is being fought to stop “ethnic cleansing.”

Ceku is an ethnic Kosovo Albanian who graduated from the Belgrade Military Academy before serving as an artillery captain in the Yugoslav Army. During Yugoslavia's dissolution in 1991 he defected to the newly formed Croatian Army to assist its drive to secession—he was decorated nine times in battles against Serb forces in both Bosnia and Croatia.

The Croatian Army's attack on the town of Medak in September 1993 was masterminded by Ceku. The “Medak Massacre,” as it became known, was such a savage bloodbath against Serb civilians that Canadian UN peacekeeping troops were compelled at one point to intervene and began a firefight which left nearly 30 Croatian militiamen dead.

Ceku went on to be one of the key planners for the August 1995 “Operation Storm,” in which Croatian troops overran the entire Krajina region of eastern Croatia, which had been held by militias of the local Serb population. According to the human rights group Amnesty International, the four-day offensive led to the expulsion of at least 180,000 people, nearly the entire Serbian population of the Krajina, a district in which they comprised the majority for hundreds of years.

Hundreds were murdered, including many who were too old or disabled to escape. The methods of Operation Storm were those of similar attacks by nationalist forces in other parts of the former Yugoslavia: systematic and deliberate bombing of civilians, well-publicized acts of terror to spread panic, arson against homes, farms and other property, and many acts of rape.

So thorough was the expulsion of Serbs that from 1991 to 1998 the Serb population in Croatia fell from 581,663 to about 240,000. Of the more than 300,000 Croatian Serbs expelled from the country during that period, only 7,000, mainly elderly people, have returned to Croatia.

In April this year, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia—the same body which this week indicted Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic—concluded that numerous violations of international and humanitarian law took place during Operation Storm.

The ICTY's report accused the Croatian Army of carrying out summary executions, indiscriminate shelling of civilian populations and “ethnic cleansing,” and concludes: “In a widespread and systematic manner, Croatian troops committed murder and other inhumane acts upon and against Croatian Serbs.”

There has been no outcry in the American or European media, however, over this finding, and no demands that Agim Ceku and other Croatian generals, or Croatian President Franjo Tudjman, stand trial as war criminals.

Agim Ceku and the US

The ICTY also confirmed a July 1997 report in the Nation magazine which revealed that the Croatian Army was trained by the Virginia-based Military Professional Resources Inc. (MPRI), a group of retired US military officers who were contracted by the Pentagon.

One of MPRI's spokesmen who has served as a consultant to the Croatian Army since 1995 described Ceku in Jane's Defense Weekly (JDW) as a highly competent and disciplined officer. “We were impressed by his overview of the battleground and the ability to always predict his enemy's next move,” he noted.

The “cleansing” of Serbs from the Krajina by the Croatian Army was supported by the US and assisted by NATO bombing of Serb positions. Ceku played a central role in these operations, earning his reputation in the systematic expulsion of Croatian Serbs, at the same time developing close ties with US military officials.

After Krajina Ceku turned his efforts to the KLA, which had been involved in massacres of Serb refugees who had fled to Kosovo to escape the Croatian Army's offensive. Although the Croatian government strongly denied foreign media reports last year that the KLA was being led by a top-ranking Croatian Army officer of ethnic Albanian decent, a KLA spokesman recently told Reuters that “from the beginning” of the latest Kosovo crisis, Ceku has been “collaborating with the KLA headquarters and has given an extraordinary contribution.”

Ethnic cleansing and the KLA

In a grisly glimpse of his plans as KLA commander, Ceku was quoted in a BBC translation of a Croatian news report saying, “There is only one way out. And we have advocated it from the very beginning: a final defeat of the Serbian army and its expulsion from Kosovo; a defeat similar to the one they suffered in Croatia.” This statement is tantamount to calling for the expulsion of all Serbs from Kosovo.

In an interview with the London Sunday Times, Ceku called for an open alliance with NATO, "Our guerilla war will permit us to act all around Kosovo to achieve the goal of expelling the enemy from our country ... but a military ground intervention by alliance forces is the key for defeating what is the last dictatorship in Europe.... The co-ordination of NATO's military efforts with the KLA general staff would have a strong impact on ending the war."

Ceku's appointment is a declaration of war against the Serb population in Kosovo. His comments reveal the KLA is aiming to establish an Albanian ethnically pure Kosovo by terrorizing and expelling Serbs in much the same way as was done in the Krajina. The other non-Serb minorities in Kosovo, including Bulgarians, Albanian Christians and Romany (Gypsies) would likely face the same fate at the hands of a KLA regime.

Two BBC reports confirm this underlying intention of the KLA. "The KLA believes that either through war or by peaceful means, independence is inevitable. It would surely be hastened if no more Serbs lived in the land they cherish as the cradle of their civilization.... Its goal is to unite the Albanians of Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania into a greater Albania."

A Jane's Defence Weekly report underlines this point. "Despite denials by the ethnic Albanian leaders, there is no doubt that, situated as they are close to the Albanian frontier, the temptations of a future tie-up with a Greater Albania remain high on the agenda."

Another Jane's report underscores the role of the KLA as a creature of NATO:

"It is neither yet a proper army nor has it managed to expel the much stronger Serbian police and military forces, but its status has been raised by its acceptance by the international community as the rightful participant in the negotiating process ... should the Serbian authorities accept the Kosovo Interim Agreement, the political arm of the KLA would transform into the Kosovo Liberation Party. The requisite political wisdom and resourses to take on a civilian role without surrendering its position to the previous civilian structures of the Kosovo Albanians are already in evidence."

The buildup of KLA forces

The timing of Ceku's appointment is also significant. With the failure thus far of NATO's bombing campaign to force the Yugoslav government to capitulate, moves have been under way to strengthen the KLA and prepare for a possible ground invasion.

The BBC and Newsweek magazine report this week that President Clinton has approved CIA training of the KLA to carry out sabotage within Yugoslavia. According to Newsweek the CIA will be training the KLA in "age-old tricks like cutting telephone lines, blowing up buildings, fouling gasoline reserves and pilfering food supplies—in an effort to undermine public support for the Serbian leader and damage Yugoslav targets that can't be reached from the air."

US National Security Adviser Sandy Berger secretly briefed members of the House and Senate Intelligence committees on these plans the week that Ceku's appointment was made public. US officials are consciously creating the conditions for a massacre of Kosovo Serbs in the same fashion as those organized by Ceku in Croatia. Newsweek says, "Intelligence officials also worry it would be difficult to control the US-trained rebels once boot camp is over and they are set loose on Milosevic." They quote a former chief of intelligence planner for the US Air Force, "I'm afraid they could use their training to carry out atrocities... If they think they can rein them in, it's tremendous naivete."

The KLA have suffered significant losses at the hands of the Yugoslav Army and have been unable to play the role expected of them by NATO. It is estimated that fewer than 4,000 KLA fighters are left in isolated areas of Kosovo, far less than the 24,000 the KLA claimed to previously have under its control. Military strategists see Ceku's appointment as necessary to accomplish a number of NATO objectives of which the transformation of the KLA is essential for military, financial and political reasons.

The KLA ranks in Albania have swelled from a number of sources over the last two months. Recruitment is being carried out in Britain and the US while an estimated 10,000 have arrived in Albania, mainly from Germany, Switzerland, France and Austria. Reuters has reported that the KLA is also forcing male Kosovar refugees to join its ranks.

Jane's reported that US military Special Forces and British SAS were fighting alongside the KLA inside Kosovo. The French news agency Agence France Presse reported earlier this month on the deaths of three French army paratroop officers who were killed in a clash with the Yugoslav army while commanding a KLA unit trying to cross into Kosovo from the Albanian border.

The US-NATO backing to the KLA and its new military leader is the most telling refutation of the claims made to justify the war. While NATO and the US government have said that the bombing of Yugoslavia has been necessary to stop ethnic cleansing they have given their support to a general who is responsible for what was, before the NATO bombing, the worst pogrom in the Balkan conflict

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/may1999/kla-m29.shtml

2.Rahim Ademi (born January 30, 1954) is Croatian Army general of Kosovo-Albanian origin.

Born and raised in the village of Karaè, Vuèitrn municipality of Kosovo, Rahim Ademi finished the Yugoslav military academy in Belgrade in 1976 and was assigned to a station in Rogoznica near Šibenik in Croatia, where he got married and had two children.

In 1986, the Military Court in Sarajevo convicted him of counterrevolutionary acts and Albanian irredentism, but after serving a year and a half in jail, the Supreme Military Court agreed with his appeal and acquitted him. He would spend the next years serving as an officer in Sinj until 1990 when the war in Croatia was starting and he deserted from the Yugoslav People's Army in order to help create Croatian army formations in that part of the country.

He officially joined the Ministry of the Interior in 1990 and later became part of the Croatian Army forces. In 1993 he was assigned to the post of the subcommander of the Gospiæ military district, but was relieved of duty later in the year, after the infamous Medak pocket operation.

Ademi later served as a subcommander of the Split military district and was promoted to brigadier general for his achievements in Operation Storm in 1995. He remained there until 1999 when he was reassigned to the post of the Assistant Chief Inspector of the Armed Forces in Zagreb.

In 2001 the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia finally indicted Ademi for crimes against humanity (ethnic cleansing) committed against the Krajina Serbs in the aforementioned Medak pocket operation. He was in the custody of the Court but was later allowed to prepare his defence free.

Ademi claims that the Croatian government, under pressure from the international community, relieved him of duty in Gospiæ in 1993 in order to make him a scapegoat, rather than implicating actual commanding officers Janko Bobetko, Mirko Norac and Mladen Markaè.

He also claims that the Tribunal prosecution wanted him for questioning as far back as 1998 but that the government never allowed him to answer their questions. He is convinced that he is being sacrificed because of his Albanian descent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahim_Ademi

It seems that you accepted in the past the help of "primitive" albanians but now in the present you don't praise them. Simply shame on you croat.

ZG380ST
(Login ZG380ST)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 4:35 AM 

If albanians hate croatians, serbs and who ever else.

Who do u guys like i wonder?

I think you guys need all the friends you can get, because who do you think will support ur asses once kosovo gets its independence?

And if ur response is Albania - i must remind you that albania after kosovo is the most poorest country in europe. Do some research.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 6:53 AM 

hm coming back to what the girl wanted, and not some , fuked up history tour. well personaly if he is good man sure, but you are looking at this all the wrong way. if he likes you than sweet , if he doesnt he doesnt. You seem bit insecure of who you are. be proud of your ppl becvause they brought you to this world . second Albanians have very specific culture, so they dont think the way slavs do, they have bit of a too strong family ties. but doesnt mean he is bad.

so yeah if you like him go for it, just be prepared for everything.

(no login)

To Licki Medvjed

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 2:22 PM 

Cut the crap and tell me 1 Croatian (Not a Serb), that did something for the world:

I gave you some nice examples:

Waiting for your answer !!! Go get some education you scum bag Croat!

Albanians are far more educated and civilized than you beasts, you don't even attend schools in regular bases, your kids reach the age of 15 and they don't know how te read and write! Go do some research about Albanians!

Bit'ch!

Mare
(no login)

WTF

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 3:35 PM 

well im sorry my one question started all this talk. Yes we are all proud of our nationality. I am 100% croatian and proud no one can ever change that. And just to respond to something nothing is worse then a croatian dating a serb, or even marrying. Many croatian females are now marrying serbs and i just dont understand how they could ever do that. They never did anything to me, but they came to our towns to my cousins, to the people and places i love. How can i fogive a country and its people when every summer when i go home to croatia i still see the houses that were bombed, the graves, and serbians are still setting our land on fire. This is unforgivable, The conflict between us will never be over, there is to much between us for it to ever end. I have never heard my family say one bad this about albanians and i know my father would rather i marry an albanian then a serb. I would like to thank the people that are actually answering my first question.

just a little comment he says that he has to marry an albanian girl i just dont understand, i have to marry a guy that is white and catholic why are albanians so strict??

(Login proudtobeillyrian)

To Mare

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 3:44 PM 

Finally I heard words from a real Croatian. I am really glad. And I know that many people here that pretend to be Croatians, are in fact Serbs that want to set up arguments among albanians and croatians!

Mare, there are primitive Albanians, and there are progressive Albanians, every nation has people that are good and bad in a way. But most of Albanians aren't strict they are just right, and they can't accept wrong things. I don't know who you met, and which Albanian you want to marry, but I can tell you in general that Albanians are good people, that never attack someone unless they are attacked. We fight for our cause just like the other nations in Balkans, and we will do so until we all die, because it is who we are and we can't change!

Good luck if you plan to marry an Albanian, I assure you that he is 20 times a better man than a Serb (who killed your own people)!

Greetings from Kosova

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 5:40 PM 

Im a croatian i like albanian people and croatians dont hate albania the people here are serbs like you said pretending to be croatian. We respect you guys

4Kings-Novi Sad
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 5:51 PM 

*Licki Medved said:"Croatia's army is not that strong but it is alot better in terms of equipment, leadership and professionalism"*

Not true. Serb army have much better equipment. Great army reform was in october 2004. and in june 2005. We are still reforming army. We have very modern tanks, smart strike weapons, great special, anti-teroristic forces, we bought 6 f16 airplanes from Greece, our soldiers have new M-series guns and pancers. Right now we are looking we are reforming far-shot soldiers, snipers.

*Prljavi ruzni Shiptar said:

1)Albanians are far more educated and civilized than you beasts

2)And I know that many people here that pretend to be Croatians, are in fact Serbs

3)Mare, there are primitive Albanians, and there are progressive Albanians

4)but I can tell you in general that Albanians are good people

5)Good luck if you plan to marry an Albanian, I assure you that he is 20 times a better man than a Serb (who killed your own people)!

1)Albanians are educated? haha. Do you know how many Illiterate people live in your poor country? You Shiptars are the most primitive animals on the world. You dont know even your past. You said you are ancient Illyrians. hahaha.
You are nothing but a mixed Serbs, Croats, Greeks and Turks. Worse combination EVER! Your nation is sick. I know what are you doing in my town. You shiptars are fighting your womans and children for nothing, you are always drung and ugly and you stink so hard.

2)Not true. Serbs are too proud to pretend they are something else. Looks like this guy called Mare is your other nick, am i right? You are so stupid..

3)LOL. Correct me if i am wrong, but I think all Shiptars are primitive.

4)HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All Albos are stupid and full of hate. You hate everyone-everyone hates you. How can't you get it? You are trying to make good relations with Croats but, as a civilised and mostly normal people they dont wanna have any connections with the wild animals.

5)haha, stop that stupid anti-serb propagand.
Albanians womans stinx and they are not shaved. They have beard. LOL

And this is a message for all those Shiptars on Serbian Kosovo: Leave till you are a live, or we will have to do a massacre. Nobody needs that. Kosovo is Serbian holly land and we will never, never allow you to take that south Serbian region. Even traitor Kostunica said that we will use army if you attack us first. We will send you to stone age.

KOSOVO

U nebo gledam,prolaze vekovi
secanja davnih jedini letovi
kud god da krenem
tebi se vracam ponovo
ko da mi otme iz moje duse Kosovo.
Vidovdan...
Ko vecni plamen u nasim srcima
kosovskog boja ostaje istina
kud god da krenem
tebi se vracam ponovo
ko da mi otme iz moje duse Kosovo.

Vidovdan...
Oprosti Boze sve nase grehove
junastvom daruj kceri i sinove
kud god da krenem
tebi se vracam ponovo
ko da mi otme iz moje duse Kosovo

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 7:56 PM 

Albanac ill try to make you understand this so ill write it simple

SUMAMED - thats what croats did for the world , its a medicament ( whide spectra antibiotic ) the best thet exists today, wich doctors ( like the medicin men ) use in hospitals , ( places like the tent where your medicine men ) lives , only bigger , made from brickcs and have windows made of glass ,after the diagnose ( like your medicine man when he looks in beens and coffe cups or kristal ball ) , but only our diagnostic instruments require elactricity , the sort that Nikola Tesla came up whit , you know a serbian priest son born near Gospic.

I assume in few years you will here of that , cause your country is about 30 years late so soon that invent should enter in your pratice.

Albania , hm ist that the country whin no succes in absolutly nothing , poorest country in europe , whit most uneducated people , lowest gdp , which suck in sports , from which people are escaping by boats made from truck tires in italy and drawn themself so we watch that in news . The top achievement of an imigrated albanian is a ice shop in which you pay nothing for it , but you risk salmonela and you are lucky if only regular diarea struck you.

Are those people famous of selling one of their children for bagging in italy , but nevermind they have 15 more , where girls are giving birth in the age of 12 .

And you dare to talk of you helping us beat the serbs ? I dont like them at all but more than you for shure , when we made war whit them the only thing albanians did is to smugle some weaponds to any side to earn something , only serbs had enough of it so by coincidance we were those who you were selling it to. You only think about yourself , so why the f u c k would someone in croatia think of you , and like serbs wanted the land that wasnt theirs in our war , the same you want from them , and justice won the last time so i hope serbs will take kosovo back cause its theirs , and is their turn to win a war sometime , they never did so on the law of big numbers i would bet on them.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 8:30 PM 

Fuasdijhlkh kdfh sfhsdlk fhdsklfh sd

Krunoslav
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 8:32 PM 

I really don't have a reason to like the serbs, I'm only writing true facts, regardless the situation between croats and serbs.

Famous Albanians that you mentioned:

ISMAL KADARE
MOTHER TERESA – GONXHE BOJAXHIU
ALEKSANDER MOISIU
.GJERGJ KASTRIOTI
George Tenet
James Belushi….

and is that realy all???
after all the thinking, searches on the internet that is ALL that you have found…..

Are you sure that your hero Gjerg Kastrioti wasn't a greek guy name Georgos???
And what was his contribution to the world?
He was a christian ( greek or albanian) fighting the turks, and so what, the majority of Albanians are muslim today!
His idea wasn't acomplished. History made him a looser today.

Mother Teresa, she wasn't really Albanian, her father was a Vlach from Prizren, and she was catholic… what is you religion, you proud kosovo guy?
…..

Have you ever heard about Rudjer Boskovic, Ivan Gundulic, Ivo Andric, Ban Josip Jelacic, Ivan Mestrovic, King Tomislav, Toni Kukoc, Jakov Gotovac, Dino Radja, Goran Ivanisevic, Tin Ujevic, Janica Kostelic, Goran Visnjic, Iva Majoli, Vatroslav Lisinski, Strossmayer…. and so many, more

Have you ever been in Croatia, have you ever seen Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Sibenik, Rijeka…?
Could you compare Pristina, Tirana… to those beautifull croatian cities.

Have you ever heard about the croatian coast? Do you know how many turists come every year in Croatia.
What about turism in Kosovo or Albania????

You are so pathetic and I'm sure that it was you that posted comments under the name Mare.
A true croats will never have that opinion.

you said:
THE CROATS HAVE NEVER PLAYED ANY KEY ROLE IN BALKANS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE USED AS A SERB TOOL, THE SAME WAY THEY HAVE BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES,

Well are you sure that Croats belong at all to the Balkans??? Not completely….
Have you ever heard about king Tomislav crowned in 925.

Go to Uzbekistani, Pakistani, Bangladesh forums, there you may find someone who could respect you….

Vlastimir
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 9:31 PM 

Proud Kosovo Albanian you are such a pathetic lyer, do you think that you'll fool anyone by those stupid falsificates?

The name KOSOVO is a slavic name derived from the word KOS + sufix OVO,
KOS means blackbird in english, or merle in french. You could type "blackbird field" or "champs de merle" in any search engine and you'll get a synonime Kosovo field.
There are many toponymes like KOSOVO, KOSOV, KOSOVNIK, KOSOVEC in Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Slovakia… there are surnames KOSOWSKI in Poland, it's obvious it's a slavic name.
You are free to verify all that.

Pec means furnace, stove in serbian. It was a place of melting metal minerals in middleage Serbia ( Kosovo was the major miner area of all the Balkans).
Peje apperead centuries after Pec.

Prizren- the hill next to Prizren was called Zren an old slavic name( like the Mountain Ozren in Bosnia, the same root like Zrin, Zrinski), Prizren means " next to Zren".

Nis is derived from the latin Naissus, what does it have to do with Albanian, please???

Drenica is derived from DREN + common slavik sufix -ICA. Dren is a kind of a tree ( Zdrav kao dren).

Djakovica is from Djakov- a church dignitary, There is a town called Djakovo in Croatia (Slavonia).
Only here the sufix is -ICA and not -OVO ( typical slavic sufixes)

Pristina, Yes a 100% slavic name from Prist which means Anthrax, or just pustules ( not a really nice meaning by the way).
It was the place of major anhrax epidemy in the middle-age.

Ferizaj is a turkish name ( not Albanian), the Serbian name is Urosevac from the serbian name Uros.

Orahovac- from ORAH- Nut Tree

Mitrovica- From the name Mitar ( Dimitar)

Kamenica- from kamen- Stone
Slatina- From salt land ( there are many places slatina all over the former Yugoslavia)

Vushtrri- Do you mean Vucitrn the original Serbian name- from Vuk- Wolf and Trn- Spine

Metohija- greek from Metochos- Church land

Novo Brdo= New Hill
Glogovac- from Glog- hawthorn a tree
Suva Reka- Dry River
Gnjilane- from Gnjilo- Rot
Istok= East
Nerodimlje- from Ne Roditi- a peace of no so fertil land
Prokletije- from proklet- damn
Sitnica- from Sitno- small
Lab- slavic like Laba in Poland
Zvecan- from the verb Zvecati- like Zvecevo in Croatia
Lipljan- obviously slavic
Zubin Potok- the stream of Zuba ( Zub- teeth)
Klina, Lepenac, Vitina, Malisevo, Obilic, Leposavic, Banjska, Strpce, Brod, Vitomirica, Janjevo, Gracanica, Decani…. So slavic it's really stupid to argue about that.

The only illyrian (not albanian) name in Kosovo is Drim, from Beli Drim ( White Drim) but Beli Drim flows to Albania were he makes the Drim with the Black Drim, so it's not 100% a Kosovo river.

your words:
BYZANTIUM INVITED YOU???? BYZANTHIUM WASN’T A STATE THEY OCCUPIED ILLYRIA FOR A SHORT TIME, IF YOU WERE GOOD GUYS WHY DIDN’T YOU WAIT FOR OUR INVITATION????
WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IT IS LIKE ALBANIA INVITES GERMANY TO OCCUPY CROATIA AND SERBIA !!!!! HAHAHAH DO YOU FUC’KIN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING ????

Please don't write stupidity. When was Illyria a state, and according to you Byzhantium ( Eastern Roman Empire) wasn't a state????
The arrival of Serbs and Croats are described well by Porfiregonit.

Don't be so convinced that Albanians are Illyrian descedents. Illyrians lived in todays Istria, South Hungary as well , does it mean that these are Albanian lands???
Serbs and Croats have much Illyrian blood in their veines as the Illyrians were slavinized on the places were they settled.

You are such a poor frustrated guy.. wanna convince everyone that you are a proud Albanian, that it's such a great nation … but I think that you haven't convince even yourself

You know the Serbs…
Nikola Tesla- one of the greatest scientists ever- You wouldn't have electric power without him today
Mihajlo Pupin- another scientist- Long distance telephony ( between cities, states, continents) would be impossible without him, also a writer and Pulitzer prize winer
Milutin Milankovic- great astronomer, we wouldn’t know the ice-ages causes and previsions without him
Mileva Maric- First women to graduate a physical faculty in Austria-Hungary and Albert Eistein's first wife, contribuated to his theory of relativity
Ivo Andric- Born like a Croat, but wrote in serbian, and lived in Belgrade , Nobel Prize winner
Tzar Dusan- established the first national law codex in one slavic country
Uros Predic, Paja Jovanovic, Milos Crnjaski, Jovan Jovanovic Zmaj, Branislav Nusic, Stevan Mokranjac, Vlade Divac….
so many painters, writers, sportists, musicians, movie directors….

Have you visited ever some serbian Monastery in Kosovo, or you are just planning to destroy them…
You should take a visit to Gracanica, Decani, maybe and see what is supreme art.
The most beautifull frescoes in the entire middle age Europe.
Studenica, Krusedol, Zica, Sopocani, Ravanica, Manasija…… and 220 others only in Serbia
So many beatyfull churches in so various styles Romanesce, Byzhantian, Moravic, Baroque…
but I guess that you don't have a clue what am I talking about….

You were always only capable to destroy, never to build up…

4Kings-Novi Sad
(no login)

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 9:39 PM 

Krunoslav, Ivo Andric is a Serb nobel.
Maybe he is born like Croat, but he considered him self as a Serb.

Shiptar, try to find famous Albanians on altavista or yahoo search. Maybe you will get more results when you type "FAMOUS ALBANIANS" then on google search... LOL

About famous Serbs i dont wanna talk.. I can't write a whole night.

And yeh, Shiptar, how 's going on Greece forum?
You are still showing how stupid you and your nation are?

hahaha, regards from Novi Sad.

ALBANIANSOLDIER
(no login)

Read and eat SHI'T at the same time

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 10:43 PM 

This is a list of Albanians who are famous or notable, sorted by occupation and name:

Contents [hide]
1 Illyrian Kings and Queens
2 Emperors of Illyrian Origin in the Roman Empire
3 Byzantine Emperors
4 Primeminster of Ottoman Empire
5 Politicians and Leaders
6 Artists and Entertainers
7 Painters and Photographers
8 Architects
9 Composers
10 Historians and Linguists
11 Poets and Writers
12 Religious Figures
13 Scientists
14 Sportspeople
15 Other
16 See also

[edit]
Illyrian Kings and Queens
Hyllus
Baton
Bardylis
Grabus
Pleuratus
Kleitus
Glaukias
Bardylis II
Monunius
Mytilius
Pleuratus
Agron
Teuta
Pinnes
Skerdilaidas
Pleuratus II
Gentius
[edit]
Emperors of Illyrian Origin in the Roman Empire
Laelianus
Marius
Victorinus
Tetricus I
Claudius II "Gothicus"
Probus
Diocletian
Aurelian
Tacitus
Carus
Carinus
Numberian
Carinus
Quintilius
Decius
Florianus
Maximinus "Daia"
Constantine I the Great
Constantine II
Constans I
Constantius II
[edit]
Byzantine Emperors
Justin I
Justinian I
Anastasius I
[edit]
Primeminster of Ottoman Empire
Bajazit Pasha
Is'hak Pasha
Gedik Ahmet Pasha
Davud Pasha
Ahmet Pasha Dukagjini
Ibrahim Pasha Parga
Ajaz Mehmet Pasha Vlora
Lufti Pasha Shkodra
Rrustem Pasha
Kara Ahmet Pasha Dukagjini
Arnavuat (Semiz) Ahmet Pasha
Koxha Sinan Pasha
Ferhat Pasha
Hadim Hasan Pasha
Jemishxi Hasan Pasha
Nasuh Pasha
Ohërli Hasan-Hysein Pasha
Merre Hysein Pasha
Tabani Jassi Mehmet Pasha
Kemankush Kara Mustafa Pasha
Xhivan-kapuxubashi sultan-Zade Semin Mehmet Pasha
Kara Murat Pasha
Tarhonxhu Ahmet Pasha
Kara Murat Pasha
Zurnazen Mustafa Pasha
Mehmet Pasha Qypërliu
Köpryly Fayil Ahmet Pasha
Köpryly Zade Mustafa Pasha
Kadi Ali Pasha
Amzhazade Hysein Pasha
Numan Pasha Qypërliu
Haxhi-Halil Pasha
Haxhi-Ahcas Mehmet Pasha
Bijikli Ali Pasha
Ajvas-zade Halil Pasha
Mustafa Pasha Bajrakatari
Memish Pasha
Giritli-Mustafa Nail Pasha
Mehmet Ferid Pasha Vlora
Said Halim Pasha
Ahmet Izet Pasha
Damad Ferid Pasha
[edit]
Politicians and Leaders
Ali Pasha Tepelena - Viceroy/pasha of Janina
Mehemet Ali - viceroy of Egypt (ethnic Albanian)
Fejzi Alizoti - politician
Ramiz Alia - president
Anastasius - Byzantine Emperor (491-518 AD)
Andon Beça - politician
Sali Berisha - president
Ded Gjo Luli - nationalist
Isa Boletini - nationalist
Bajram Curri - national hero
Xhemil Dino - diplomat
Lekë Dukagjini - prince
Farouk of Egypt - king of Egypt (ethnic Albanian)
Fawzia of Egypt - Egyptian princess (ethnic Albanian)
Fuad I of Egypt - king of Egypt (ethnic Albanian)
Fuad II of Egypt - king of Egypt (ethnic Albanian)
Luigj Gurakuqi - patriot
Skënder Gjinushi - politician
Azem Hajdari - politician
Ramush Haradinaj - Kosovo's former prime minister
Enver Hoxha - dictator
Kastriot Islami - politician
Ismail Qemali - nationalist
Gjergj Kastriot Skanderbeg - national hero
Giorgio Basta - general.
Ali Kelmendi - communist
Pandeli Majko - politician
Rexhep Meidani - president
Hysni Milloshi - Communist Party leader
Alfred Moisiu - current president
Sulejman Pasha - founder of Tirana
Turhan Pasha Përmeti - politician
Hasan Bej Prishtina - prime minister, nationalist
Edi Rama - mayor of Tirana
Bajram Rexhepi - Kosovo's former prime minister
Shemsedin Vendresha - politician
Ibrahim Rugova - Kosovo's president
Eqerem Spahia - politician
Mehmet Shehu - communist politician
Ali Pashë Tepelena
Hashim Thaçi - Kosovo's opposition leader
Shefqet Verlaci - politician
Xhafer Ypi - politician
Ahmet Zogu (King Zog I of Albania) - king
Sevim Arbana - Human Rights & Feminist Movement personality
[edit]
Artists and Entertainers
Babilon - Albanian Rock Band
Bekim Fehmiu-actor
Melihate Ajeti - actress
Kristaq Antoniu - singer
Tefta Tashko Koco - singer
Marije Kraja - singer
Marie Logoreci - actress, singer, director
Agim Kaba-actor
Istref Begolli - actor
Shani Pallaska - actor
James Belushi - actor (ethnic Albanian)
John Belushi - actor (ethnic Albanian)
Sandra Bullock - actress (ethnic Albanian)
Agim Coma - actor, director
Eliza Dushku - actress (ethnic Albanian)
Nate Dushku - actor (ethnic Albanian)
Eli Fara - singer
Ardit Gjebrea - singer
Anita Bitri - singer
Xhejlane Broqi - singer, producer
Agim Kaba - actor (ethnic Albanian)
Masiela Lusha - actress
Sejfulla Myftari (aka Cekja) - comedian
Violeta Manushi - actress
Nevin Meçaj - actor
Aleksander Moisiu - actor
Inva Mula-Tchako - singer (opera)
Mirela Tafaj-singer (opera)
Nexhmije Pagarusha - singer
Regis Philbin - TV personality (Maternal family was Arbëreshë from Greci, Italy)
Sandër Prosi - actor
Anri Sala - artist
Laureta Meçi - Actress
Tania Doko - Singer
James Biberi - Actor
Ilir Gjocaj - Screenwriter/Director
Stan Dragoti - Albanian Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Dritan Arbana - Actor
Peter Malota- Actor
[edit]
Painters and Photographers
Robert Aliaj Dragot
Kole Idromeno
Vangjush Mio
Ndoc Martini
Simon Rrota
Andrea Kushi
Zef Kolombi
Spiro Xega
Abdurrahim Buza
The Icon Painter Onufri
Ibrahim Kodra
Adrian Grezda [1]
Gjon Mili-photographer.
[edit]
Architects
Andrea Aleksi - (b.1425-1505)
Gjovalin Gjadri - construction designing (b.1899-1974)
Carl Ritter von Ghega- constructor.
Architect Kasemi - (b.1570-1650)
[edit]
Composers
Arian Avrazi
Kristo Kono
Zeqirja Ballata
Fahri Beqiri
Simon Gjoni - (1926-1991)
Tonin Harapi - (1928-1992)
Feim Ibrahimi - (b.1935-1997)
Akil Mark Koci (b.1936)
A. Komino
Kozma Lara - (b.1930)
Jani Papadhimitri
Alberto Paparisto - (b.1925)
Rafet Rudi
Thoma Simaku
Ramadan Sokoli - (b.1920)
Pëllumb Vorpsi - (b.1957)
Çesk Zadeja - (1927-1997)
Mark Kaçinari
Kujtim Laro
Limoz Disadari
Aleksander Lalo
Vladimir Kotani
[edit]
Historians and Linguists
Marin Barleti - historian
Gjon Buzuku - translator
Kostandin Kristoforidhi - Albanologue
Dhimiter Kamarda - arberesh linguist
Aleks Buda - historian
Mathieu Aref - historian
Kristo Frashëri - historian
[edit]
Poets and Writers
Filip Shiroka - poet (b.1859-1935)
Kristina O'Donnelly - author/editor/journalist
Ernesto Sabato - writer
Elena Gjika (aka Dora d'Istria) - writer/publicist (b.1829-1888)
Dritëro Agolli - poet, writer(b.1931)
Fatos Arapi - poet (b.1930)
Xhevdet Bajraj - poet (b.1960)
Frang Bardhi - author of note (1606-1643)
Bernard Bilota - arberesh poet/folklorist (b.1843-1918)
Karmel Kandreva - arberesh writer
Zef Skiroi - arberesh poet/publicist/folklorist
Eqrem Basha - poet (b.1948)
Flora Brovina - poet (1949)
Pjetër Budi - author of religious works (1566-1622)
Andon Zako Çajupi - poet and dramatist (1866-1930)
Martin Camaj - poet (1925-1992)
Viktor Eftimiu - academic/writer (b.1889-1972)
Nicola Chetta - poet (1740?-1803)
Rrahman Dedaj - poet (b.1939)
Jeronim de Rada - poet (1814-1903)
Ridvan Dibra - poet (1959)
Aleksander Stavre Drenova (aka ASDRENI) - poet (1872-1947)
Gjergj Fishta - writer and poet (1871-1940)
Nezim Frakulla - poet (1680-1760)
Mid'hat Bey Frashëri - writer and freedom fighter (1880-1949)
Naim Frashëri - poet (1846-1900)
Fahredin Gunga - poet (1936-1997)
Sabri Hamiti - poet (b.1950)
Alban Kraja - writer (born Shkoder 1970) ( www.albankraja.com )
Ismail Kadare - writer and poet (b.1936)
Hasan Zyko Kamberi - poet
Musine Kokalari - writer
Ernest Koliqi - writer (1903-1975)
Faik Konica - writer
Gazmend Krasniqi - poet (b.1963)
Milazim Krasniqi - poet (b.1955)
Teodor Laço - writer (b.1936)
Natasha Lako - poet and novelist (b.1948)
Veli Karahoda - novelist, poet, essayist (b.1968)
Luljeta Lleshanaku - poet (b.1968)
Bardhyl Londo - poet (b.1948)
Rudolf Marku - poet (b.1950)
Lekë Matrënga (aka Luca Matranga) - poet (1567-1619)
Din Mehmeti - poet (b.1932)
Esad Mekuli - poet (b.1916-1993)
Ndre Mjeda - poet (1866-1937)
Millosh Gjergj Nikolla (aka Migjeni) - poet (1911-1938)
John Musachi - poet (1882-1965)
Teki Dervishi - poet, novelist and playwright (1943-)
Fan S. Noli - poet and religious leader (1882-1965)
Ali Podrimja - poet (b.1942)
Lasgush Poradeci - poet (1899-1987)
Dhori Qiriazi - poet (b.1993)
Rexhep Qosja - poet and literary critic (1936)
Zef Serembe (aka Giuseppe Serembe) - poet (1844-1901)
Filip Shiroka - poet (1859-1935)
Azem Shkreli - poet (1938-1997)
Xhevahir Spahiu - poet (b.1945)
Sterjo Spasse - poet (1914-1989)
Kasëm Trebeshina - writer (b.1926)
Vorea Ujko (aka Domenico Bellizzi) - poet (1918-1989)
Jul Variboba (aka Giulio Variboba) - poet (1742-1788)
Pashko Vasa (aka Wassa Effendi) - poet (1825-1892))
Agim Vinca - poet (b.1947)
Moikom Zeqo - writer and archaeologist (b.1949)
Visa Zhiti - poet (b.1959)
Gavril Dara - writer, poet (b.1827-1885)
Francesk Anton Santori - writer (b.1819-1894)
Ndoc Nikaj - historian, poet (b.1864-1951)
Jakov Xoxa - writer (b.1923-1979)
Kolë Jakova - writer (b.1916-1965)
Spiro Comora - writer, comedian (b.1918-1973)
[edit]
Religious Figures
Pal Engjëlli - clergyman
Rrok Mirdita - Catholic archbishop
Mother Teresa - famous missionary
Fan S. Noli - Albanian Orthodox Bishop
Don Lush Gjergji- Catholic archbishop.
[edit]
Scientists
Ferid Muradi - scientist, Nobel laureate (ethnic Albanian)
Shuaip Kraja - scientist molecular biologist (born 1936 Shkoder)
[edit]
Sportspeople
Erald Dervishi - One of the youngest champions of World Chess history
Ermira Dingu - European champion rifle shooting
Diana Mata - Olympic pistol shooter
Elisabeta Karabolli - European champion pistol shooting
Elton Bitincka - Olympic athlete
Dorian Collaku - Olympic athlete
Kreshnik Gjata - Olympic swimmer
Luan Krasniqi- boxer (european chanpion)
Nelson Hysa - Olympic boxer
Ilir Kafarani - Olympic weightlifter
Anila Meta - Olympic athlete
Artur Muhedini - Olympic boxer
Ymer Pampuri - weightlifter
Sahit Prizreni - Olympic wrestler
Erkand Qerimaj - Olympic weightlifter
Rovena Rovena - Olympic swimmer
Ilir Suli - weightlifter
Klodiana Shala - Olympic athlete
Donald Suxho - volleyballist for American Olympic Team
Gert Trasha - Olympic weightlifter
Theoharis Trasha - Olympic weightlifter
Rudi Vata - football (soccer) player
Marjeta Zaçe - Athlete
Ermal Kuqo - Basketball player
Tie Domi - Pro hockey player
Zoran Ivezaj - Taekwondo Champion
Fatos Pilkati - Olympic Free Pistol competitor
[edit]
Other
Elyesa Bazna - German spy
Carl Ritter von Ghega - builder of the Semmering Railway in Austria that became the model of Europe.
Mehmet Isa - chief architect of the Taj Mahal
Sadefqar Mehmeti - chief architect accredited with the design of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.
Murat Rais - 16th century figure
Hava Rexha - was the oldest woman in Albania and maybe in the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Albanians

hahhaa
(Login SiptarPestControl)

hahah

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 10:56 PM 

without America serbia would take over albania and croatia in 2 ****ing days... look wut was happening to croatia in the war... and look what would of happened if USA didnt step in. at one point serbia controled 80% of bosnia and 50% of croatia in the war.

Anonymous
(Login imas005)

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 1:51 AM 

lol man there are rely some complex ppl , here especialy you Mere. You seem to follow the propaganda that is so much fead to you that you dont know whats what, realy sad, you people should stop rewriting history.

First of all to say that you are 100% croatinan is just a pathetic statement, shows how small minded you are. let me explain. Through history between serbs and croats, you ppl have always tried to exterminate serbs from krajina , by forse conversion and mass murder, but thats not the point. the point i am trying to make is that there are many people in croatia who were actualy serbs, so to say you are 100% croatian is just sad, because you dont know.

Second, you seem suprized and revolted that croatians and serbs go into mixed mmerriges, thats because we are very similar, and we lived with eachother throuhh all the bull you ppl puled. In reality all those homes you talk about being burnedm are actualy mostly serb homes , destroyed after you ethnicly clensed krajina, thats about 150000 homes destrojed.

So girly, grow up , you sound so childish.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement