<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: croatians and albanians

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 6:57 AM 

serbs are chickens tok tok tok

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 8:09 AM 

"without America serbia would take over albania and croatia in 2 ****ing days... look wut was happening to croatia in the war... and look what would of happened if USA didnt step in. at one point serbia controled 80% of bosnia and 50% of croatia in the"

You ****s keep pusing that same pathetic line, "what was happening to croatia during the war, 91-92? Answer, an arms embargo and no organised army yet Croatia still managed to hold its own. If you Serbs were good soldiers you should have finished the job in 1 month, what happened in Vukovar, it took you ****s 3 months to take a city defended by a handful of defenders, how many tanks did you lose?? Must have been those Rangers and Green Berets who knocked out all those tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serb Soldiers, tough guys when they have a clear advantage, run like dogs when the other side has a clear advantage.

Concentrate on looking after the Albanians, they are the ones who are going to **** you from the inside.

As for famous Albanians, my favourite is King Zog, sounds like someone from Star Trek, the jewel in his crown must be made from Kryptonite!!!

And as for Albianians been tough guys, why did they convert to Islam after Skenderburg held the Ottomans out for over 50 years????

Mare
(no login)

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 2:24 PM 

to the the person about two or three messags above me

i know what nationality i am. The fact that serbs tried to kill my father i think states enough. The fact that my family had to escape from "FORMER yougoslavia" by bus to germany i think says enough. my family knows who we are. And no the houses that were burned down were not serb houses they were some of my family members so i think i would know if they were serbs or not. I know my own history i live my life i dont think you live it for me. I am not rewriting history the serbs are the ones that are trying to rewrite it by saying they can kick our as* anytime, well in reality it would never happen. To me it is disgusting to see a serb and croat together, thats my own opinion and i know the opinion of 99% of croatia. Get over it, Serbia will never be what croatia is today. It will always be second best tp croatia.

4Kings
(Login 4Kings)

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 8:35 PM 

Haha Idiot, he is one in a million. Even you are fcking like animals-rats, you are dieing because of plague, cause you are dirty and you stinx so hard! Oh my god, your womans have a beard! They are so ugly. And one more question: Why do you like incest so much? I know you Shiptars are sick but..

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 12 2005, 9:21 PM 

Mare, Mare you dont know what u on about, all you are saying what happend to you, but u did the same to the krajina serbs, i am sure ur dady tried to kill serbs as well. To hate is wrong , i guess u ppl suffer from some complex duno. just one more thing mare, dali ti slavis slavu lil si ateista??

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:02 AM 

Dalmos
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:25 AM 

he serbs and albanians why dont you get the **** out of here to your balija forum and jerk eachother over there.

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 9:07 AM 

Dalmos

Piss Off

I'm enjoying this thread!!!

Anonymous
(Login zimzeleni)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 9:29 AM 

Kako ste svi debilni, pa to nigde nema. Jeste culi nekada za onu izreku: picka (polni organ, ne karakterna osobina) nema ni veru ni nacionalnost.

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 5:53 PM 

Zimzeleni

Za taj razlog ti se prezivas Srbin a boja ti je zelena, kao pravi Balija

Zeleni, Zeleni, Zeleni....

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 5:57 PM 

Za taj razlog?

Jebem te nepismena.

Nepismena Nepismena Nepismena

A da, balija ti mama.

Anonymous
(Login zimzeleni)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 6:04 PM 

Ovo gore sam bio ja.

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:04 PM 

Zoves mene nepismenog a ti se neznas potpisat: "ovo gore same bio ja"

Anonymous
(Login zimzeleni)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:17 PM 

He, he. Sad bi mogao da te zajebavam sto si napisao "same" umesto "sam", al' necu. Peace Mecka!

(Login 4Kings)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:37 PM 

Nije Licko los kao ostali. Barem je realan covek. :D

(Login 4Kings)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 8:37 PM 

Namerno sam napisao Licko. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2005, 11:51 PM 

"He, he. Sad bi mogao da te zajebavam sto si napisao "same" umesto "sam", al' necu. Peace Mecka!"

Peace i tebi zimzuti!!!!

Licki Medvjed
(no login)

No score for this post
November 14 2005, 12:27 AM 

To the Shiptar who wrote:

"This a fresco from Bogoradica Leviska in Prizreni

It's funny, like in tv comercials.... BEFORE and AFTER

Death to Serbs!!!!"

If that's your idea of funny, you will perfectly understand why I think Shiptars are pathetic animals.

As a Catholic, I found that extremely offensive. Desecrating a picture of the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus hits a raw nerve in my head. I thought that Mother Theresa was also Catholic (and Albanian).

That post justifies my ill-feelings towards muslims, you think that all non-muslims are infidels and thus scum.

I refuse to have respect for any person who believes that my mother and wife are sluts because they don't wear tea towels on their heads.

aleks
(no login)

i really cant understand

No score for this post
November 14 2005, 5:11 PM 

first i have to say sorry for my english. i dont live in a english speaking country!

i`ve read some texts here an i must say that i`m very angry, perplexe and confused. where the **** you have this hateness. did you learn anything from the past? everybody knows that the balkan coutries had a difficult time in the 90ies. and lots of gashs are widely open but its time to recognize that the nationalism is not the answer. its not the ****ing answer. thats the reason why we had a so hard time from 1991 till 2000. and if we dont change our opinion nothing will change. everybody will still live in poverty!!!!!!!!!!! you stupid nationalists!!!

everybody knows that we cant live without each other (doesnt matter if commercially, socially or something other). because the market is to small and without any strongness. we couldnt stay alive in this global world. europe is comming closer and we think its better to seperate.

its really stupid to burn down the serbian churches but its also stupid to say that the kosovo is 100% serbian teritory. the croats should not think that they are better. they have their nationalists too. we have such beautiful coutries with great history and traditions. but obvioslly you want to destroy it.

but the balkan seems to stay the balkan. and the people there will learn nothing. and in some years we have a war again. and again and again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if YOU dont recognize it, maybe then its the best way for you!!!!!!!!!

thank you and live in peace!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 14 2005, 5:29 PM 

Serbians were bombing Vukovar 3 months.

Croatian army got Krajina back in 2 days. Sebs were crying and begging for their lifes. I am very sorry that our army didn`t kill them all.

SRBI NIKADA VIŠE SE NE VRATITE U HRVATSKU JER OVO BIT ÈE VAŠ POSLEDNJI DAN!!!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement