<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Aleks
(no login)

Re: croatians and albanians

No score for this post
November 14 2005, 5:45 PM 

glupi ste ko majmuni! svi! ako ste vec takvi onda od vas niko nije zaradio drzavu!

ZIVJELA PAMET I PSIHICKO ZDRAVLJE!

SMRT NACIONALIZMU I MRZNJI!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Croata invented cravat
(no login)

No score for this post
November 14 2005, 6:17 PM 

Albanian people are aboriginal nation on this teritory. They are ILIRI, and they have full wrights to live together with any other nation on the Balkan. Even more, we have a wright to live with them. There are diferents in the cultures, but this is an advantage of any other nation, to have so much diferent cultures on the same theritory. So, people, respect those and they will respect all of you.

a peaceful balkan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 25 2005, 8:28 PM 

reading all of this i can't help but think that non of u are reasonable people. first thing one should do in a civilized world is accept each other, and understand that nationalism=smallmindedness, a holdback in economy. all of you should understand that that time should be put behind us because we all need each other to work economically, to improve that part of the world and allocate our resouces in a way that benefits everyone. i am albanian and i can say lots of bad things about croats and serbs, or any nationality for that matter, just like any of you can say bad things for albanians. this is all politics and it is sad to see common people get involved over things they have no control over. so everyone cut the crap and open your eyes, be civilized in a more united europe. it is pricisely this way of thinking that makes non of you any better. as per the serbian churches it is wrong, because after all it is the house of the same god that muslim albanians believe in. but i don't think it is reliagious as it is done more out of frustration after what happened to them by the serbs. so keep in mind that there is no other way but to understand that with a more united europe we have no choice but to live with eachother, so lets make the best of it. what you guys don't get is that you don't have to find reasons about who's better, no one has to be compared. we all have things to be proud of that shouldn't be compared. as per those who are happy about the gonocide in kosovo, shame on you as you are no better than a cruel animal. ALL OF YOU ****IN GET OVER THINGS AND TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND COOPORATE WITH EACH OTHER IN THIS GLOBALIZED WORLD AND BETTER YOUR SELVES. IT IS A NEW CENTURY AND ALL OF YOU COUNTRIES HAVE A LOT TO OFFER. GOD....

Anonymous
(Login Greeceiscool)

No score for this post
November 27 2005, 2:38 PM 

O are the albanians now trying to prove that the Croats are their brothers just as the GReeks are????
Because Albanians are ILLYRIANS?????
you are NOT Illyrians, do you want to know what you are??
YOu are a kind of Turkish race, with a TUrkish/Azerbajani dialect, and your albanian language has nothing to do with Illyrian
ALbanian you have no brothercountry, o yeah well maybe Turkey, but who cares about that country????

This message has been edited by Zecanin on Nov 27, 2005 3:27 PM

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 27 2005, 8:06 PM 

Milosevic is gone. Serbia is now a democratic country so you can't appeal any more to the Serbian crimes over the Albanians.What about Albanians crimes against the Serbs? Why was the number of Serbs on Kosovo constantly decreasing in the last 600 years?Kosovo never was a part of any Albanian state, over 97% of the toponymes on Kosovo have Serbian/Slavic origins. If Kosovo is so "Albanian", why Albanians don't have their own word for the province (like Erdeli, Hungarian for Transylvania).The statistic says that in the middle age Kosovo was populated mostly by the Serbs. According to the Turkish cadastral tax census (defter) in 1455., 98% of Kosovo's population were Serbs. But let's not go so far in the past:
-census 1971. : Albanians 73.7% , Serbs 20.9%
-census 1981. : Albanians 77.42%, Serbs 14.93%
-census 1991.: (boycotted by Albanians), estimated Albanians 81%, Serbs 10%
-estimation 2000: Albanians 88%, Serbs 7%
In just 30 years the percent of Serbs on Kosovo, decreased 3 times. This proves that the Serbs were victims on Kosovo, expulsed from their land for so many decades. The crimes of Milosevic regime have no justification but they can't be an argument for an independent Kosovo. They were very violable and unforgivable, but they lasted for 10 years, comparing to centuries of the Serbian exodus.
Albanians have already their national state Albania. What about the Kurds, a nation without a state, or the Basques ?They were all also suffering violence in some period of their history from the official state politics, but they didn't get independence. What about 1.500.000 Serbs in Bosnia? Or 1.450.000 Hungarians in Romania? Should they get the right of self-determination?
Kosovo should be administrably divided into two entity, the smaller Serbian in the North and the Albanian. Serbs in the north should have special connection with Belgrade as for the Albanians: Serbs don't want to rule over the Albanian majority. Albanians on Kosovo should have the biggest autonomy with a parliament, government, police, courts,... of their own. The only common institution should be the constitutionally (supreme) court.
An independent Kosovo would be only a destabilization factor on the Balkans, with institutions highly involved with drugs and human trafficking mafia. Albanians wouldn't stop on Kosovo, it's obvious that Macedonia, Montenegro and Greece are the next.

Goss
(no login)

to the Serbs

No score for this post
December 8 2005, 8:05 PM 

Hi everybody. I logged in here by acident and I was amazed how angry you people are. I have travelled all over the Balkans for the last five years. I have spent a lot of time in Sofia, Bucharest, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Podgorica Skopje, Tirana and Thessalonniki and I am currently back home in Holland. I am a linguist and I have a PHD in ancient Greek and Illyrian cultures from Syracuse university(USA). I have realized that people all around Balkans have so much in common regarding hospitality, customs, temperament, economy and arts, that it is hard to grasp why they hate each other so much. I spent some time in Belgrade and I liked it a lot, and I came back from Tirana most recently too and I think it is an amazingly vibrant city. The people were great in both cities. Of all the nationalities, the Albanians and Serbs have a lot in common regarding temperament. They are both very loving and hospitable, but at the same time very brave and adventurous. It is sad that they hate each-other so much. However though, I have met some Serbs who ran a fast food store in Tirana and they were very happy that the people treated them very nicely, despite the fact that they were Serbs(except a handful of Kosovo Albanians that left immediately in anger). I have not met any Albanians in Belgrade, but I hope that they feel the same way too, and hopefully this is a sign of improvement.
When it comes to languages however, few people on earth have any doubts that Albanians are descendants of Illyrians. Races and languages interact and borrow a lot frome one-another, but every culture maintains its own pecularity. All Balkan languages for instance have borrowed a lot from Turkish, bot the base of each language remains unique. Even ancient Greek has borrowed a lot from Illyrian. For instance Zeus(the Greek God of Gods) originates from the Illyrian word Zeu ,which in modern Albanian is Ze, Zeu, Zeri(depending on the region)and it means "The Voice". The name Bardhyl(Illyrian king) in modern Albanian is Bardh Yll, or Yll i Bardhe, mening "white star". And Albanians are very peculiar indeed and definitely the oldest culture of all in the region(including Greeks), but the south-slavic cultures are very interesting too, and it is hard to understand why those things would be a metter for dispute anyway. Take care everyone and calm down G

Elliniko DJ Nate
(Login elliniko_dj_nate)

No score for this post
December 9 2005, 1:47 AM 

Albania is the oldest of Balkans nations???? Are you doing crack?

Please tell me where Albania exists on this map of Europe in 1910?

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=europe_1910&btnG=Search

Ans: Nowhere.

You speak of Illyrian and Greek like they're two unrelated entities.
Greek is to Illyrian like Catalan is to Spanish.

This message has been edited by Zecanin on Dec 12, 2005 4:42 PM

Shqiptari
(no login)

Forget Greeks too

No score for this post
December 14 2005, 5:01 AM 

Forget Greeks. If it wasn't for all that help you got from America over the last 6 decades, you would have been eating rubbish and your stupid pride with that too. Like I said before, Albania always was and always will be, because we have always managed to take care of ourselves without begging.
Also, forget Serbs.

This message has been edited by Zecanin on Dec 14, 2005 6:23 PM

Elliniko DJ Nate
(Login elliniko_dj_nate)

No score for this post
December 14 2005, 11:48 AM 

QUOTE:
Forget Greeks. If it wasn't for all that help you got from America over the last 6 decades, you would have been eating rubbish and your stupid pride with that too. Like I said before, Albania always was and always will be, because we have always managed to take care of ourselves without begging.

---------------------------

Help from America?
I'm sorry, I don't seem to recall getting anything from America, even during WW2.
Albania's borders had to be re-defined in 1910 because it's neighbours engulfed it, this is where America stepped in and saved you.
Also they stepped in and saved you from Milosovic.
No US = No Albania.

Am I talking to an Albanian or a home-boy?
It's people like you that give Albanians a bad name.
Time to wake up boy.

This message has been edited by Zecanin on Dec 14, 2005 6:23 PM

Shqiptari
(no login)

who taught you history dickhead?

No score for this post
December 15 2005, 1:54 AM 

Did David Copperfield give you history lessons? No country recognized Albania officially, including the US, until 1912 when the nationalists led by Ismail Qemali raised the flag in Vlora and proclaimed Albania independent from the Ottomans. Albanians got their country back by FORCE and REVOLT.
When it comes to Kosovo, on the other hand, every nation in this region must be thankful that the US managed to end the conflict without Albania being drawn into it, and with it 7 million Albanians that live accross the Balkans. Albania itself may not be the most prosperous nation in the region, but certainly is well armed, and the Serbs would not deal with an unarmed minority any longer, but with a much larger population with the average age of 27-29 that definitely knows how to fight, just like the Arvanites were the fiercest "Greek" fighters in the Ottoman Empire(but the truth is that they are Albanians too). So stop telling me your bull**** theories, because there is no way that a tiny ethnicity would survive thousands of years purely on other nations good intentions.

Loving Neighbour
(Login LovingNeighbour)
Albania Forum Mods Group

It's joy to see you together

No score for this post
December 18 2005, 10:04 PM 

What amazes me in paticular is how this conversation was turned upside-down. Firstly this topic is opened as a matter of attraction between a girl and a boy. It's a love story, get it?!
It's irrelevant how much a lonely and frustrated croat, serb or greek teenager hates albanians here. If you are sad don't try and make the rest of the world so. Don't try and stop this crush blossoming to love.
In a way I undertand: to be a serb is no fun. You must be pretty agitated to have lost four wars in a decade. You must also be furious that your identity is also in a awfull state, not beeing european enough and also not russian enough-pretty much in a whirlpool of wanting to be loved but rejected as if you are a lepper. I understand, we all understand; it must be tough.
On the other hand beeing a greek is no picnic either. A greek friend of mine has told me that "greeks are turks who long to be italians!". My greek friend is smart you see and he is never wrong. Not that I agree with him. I think greeks are wonderfull; short, dark and hairy they are unique and special. Their kebabs are first class, their mothers have moustaches but also charm, their economy is the worst in europe, the turks are their next door neighbours, even their heroes are not their own; from Alexander to arberor. They have every right to be frustrated and lonely and sad. My heart goes to them!
Croats? Well, I have a good croatian friend who would be very angry to see croats showing so little respect to the masters of Illyrikum, albanians. You are not there yet, with serbs and greeks but sentiments such as these can send you in the miserable and respitefull world of theirs in no time. We are no enemies. Maybe you dont like our sweetshops or goldsmiths but than again I do prefer myself a brazilian football team to a croatian. Does that make me hate you?
Absolutely not, I think Drazhen Petrovic was great and I don't care if you hate albanians. Albanians are doing great I can assure you. They are going to be masters of their Illyricum again and in a proccess give more love and warmth to the Ballkans and Europe.
To croatian girl:
Go ahead honey, dont let miserable people bring you down. Listen to rok&roll, make love and have your albanian. He is after all e protigee son of the oldest culture in Europe, a bearer of the oldest language in the world, a part of the nation that is looking the future straight in the eyes and feels no resentment, hate or misery.

with love

albanian

Ultralord
(Login Ultralord_)
Croatia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
December 23 2005, 9:46 AM 

Ich wusste garnicht, dass Albaner Muslime sind... Wieder dazugelernt

Mare
(Login MalaMare)

The original Mare the one who started it all

No score for this post
December 26 2005, 3:28 PM 

well im lad to see everyone getting along so well
and i would like to thank the people for some of their support, me and my Albanian are talking and he seems interested

podnerogato
(Login podnerogato)

primitivizam.

No score for this post
December 27 2005, 8:24 PM 

can i please remind you all that a little girl wanted to know if it would be alright for her to date a boy she likes. that was her question. you answered her with primitive nationalism (from both sides) which is what started the war in the first place. the children of today need to be tought to have an open mind and heart and should be tought to see people as individuals not as "serbs" or "croats" or anything else. all of you should be shamed of yourselves, and should take some time to read some history books before you advertise your ignorance on the internet.

to the girl who started this post-string - if you like this boy, and your parents approve of your relationship - go for it. dont pay any attention to this ignorance.

Love Croatia , From ALBANIA <3
(Login ETHNICALBANIAlovecroatia)

WE LOVE U CROATIA

No score for this post
November 29 2014, 6:06 AM 

LOVE CROATIA , **** serbia , all of us we will be together and **** serbia , we all are one for kicking serbia make them burn for what the done to us , GO CROATIA , GO ALBANIA , GO KOSOVO , ALL ONE , **** SERBIA , TODAY IS 29 November a great day for my country , GO ETHNIC ALBANIA , **** SERBIA , KOSOVO IS ALBANIA !
CROATIA OUR BROTHERS <333

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement