HSW S-Framed and Hyp-Air Gripped Shoebox, 98 Sniper, Splatty with box and papers, and more

by

Welcome to my big Paintball Sale!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

SP Shoebox Shocker with HSW Frame and foregrip. Frame installed by Ydna from zdspb dot com. Full-auto and 3-round burst, comes with tourney cover. 9-volt battery mod, comes with max-flo and 20 oz. anti-syphoned C02 bottle and .689 AA Barrel. Cosmetically, looks allright, but feedneck has been JB welded on. Looking for $175 OBO Shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

98 Sniper with CCM kit, blue Benchmark frame with intergal beavertail, G-1 Slingshot bolt (somewhat scratched up, but still works), 12-gram changer, Function rail and on-off ASA, roller trigger and sear. No barrel. Can ship with stock-however, the adjusting knob is broken.
Asking $150 OBO Shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Splattmaster with box and paperwork. Gun works great, however, black "Figure 8" piece on end of gun is cracked. Asking $40 OBO Shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Warp feed with twin 9-volt connecter, hose with PTP adapter, and vibration plate. Asking $45 OBO Shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Trracer with stock barrel and bottomline kit. Shoots, but velocity is low, probably needs re-springing. Asking $40 OBO Shipped

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Freak Kit with 5 inserts, 14" Blue AA front, with either Cocker (new back)or Shocker (old style back and threads) back and case, $60 OBO Shipped.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Egg 2 with cracked battery door, still works. $25 OBO Shipped.

[IMG][/IMG]

Dye Stainless back for Tippmann 98. $25 Shipped OBO

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

SP drop and duckbill ASA. $15 Shipped OBO

[IMG][/IMG]

Benchmark 45 frame in black. No internals. $20 Shipped OBO

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Front end kit for Pre-'99 cocker. I do not know if the components work. Comes with banjo bolt. $15 Shipped OBO

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

X-Radar handheld chrony with BPS detection. Works great, comes with box, storage bag and instructions. $45 Shipped FIRM.

[IMG][/IMG]

Intellifeed from Smart Parts for Shoebox Shockers. Comes with a board, but domeswitch is broken. You can send the shoebox board to zdspb.com for replacement of the domeswitch, or convert to a leverswitch. I do not know if the intellifeed board works. $20 Shipped OBO.

The only trade I will accept is cash.

I accept Paypal, my address is: fortysandw at hotmail dot com. All guns will ship Priority with signature confirmation and tracking. Items will not ship until payment has been received.

See you in the middle!
Rev. Jason Geer

Posted on Sep 10, 2008, 11:41 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses