Box o' Viking f/s (raw body kit)

by

okay folks, here is something you dont find everyday, its one of the custom viking kits that AKA used to sell

for those of you that dont know, what they do is, you buy this, which consists of a raw body/tray, raw frame, raw sidewinder peices, raw SCM housing
which you could then get milled and annoed in whatever outlandish fashion you could think of, you then send your stuff back to AKA, and they put it together for you, and when all the dust settles, you end up with the viking of your dreams

as for the history of this, i am the second holder of the box, the first owner bought it in '05, i bought it from him in 06, and its been living with me ever since

as for why im selling, i really dont want to, but some things have got to go, and this is a money-pit waiting to happen, that is an unnesscary expense

as you can see, contents include, the body, tray, frame, stock feedneck,javelin barrel, long sidewinder extenstion, main sidewinder piece, and SCM housing, ill even include the original invoice

REMEMBER, THE PIECES THAT ARE NOT THERE ARE INCLUDED. THEY WILL BE INSTALLED WHEN THE GUN GETS ASSEMBLED
looking for 500 shipped, no trades, and best offers are always welcome

Tracker

Posted on Oct 4, 2008, 10:25 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses