[B][U]Trades[/U][/B]
RTP Viper
Nasty Typhoon
Rare pumps

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Pro-Lite in good order and good cosmetic shape. [COLOR="Blue"]$55[/COLOR]

Sheridan LB in good order and good cosmetic shape. [COLOR="Blue"]$95[/COLOR]
Sheridan Magnum 68 with solid brass adapter instead of plastic. In good working order, but no finish left on the gun. [COLOR="Blue"]$85[/COLOR]
Sheridan PGP with cartridge valve. Looks almost new. Works great. [COLOR="Blue"]$85[/COLOR]
Sheridan PG in good working order and in good cosmetic shape. This will come with a NIB PG to PGP conversion kit. [COLOR="Blue"]$155[/COLOR]

P-12 in good cosmetic shape. This gun has many wooden upgrades and also comes with the stock parts. It has a leak in the vert air adapter, but if you use it with the stock parts it does NOT have a leak. Might just need more thread tape on the adapter. [COLOR="Blue"]$130[/COLOR]
Sheridan body. Valve and bolt are included. It is a PMI-1 body that had a DF added after the fact. Clean job.[COLOR="Blue"]$40[/COLOR]

First three are long barrel Trracers in very good shape. [COLOR="Blue"]$55 each[/COLOR]
Fourth is a short barrel Trracer that was an old rental [COLOR="Blue"]$35[/COLOR]
Fifth is a Maverick (I think). There is tap around the front body screw. I have never removed the tape. I don't know why it is there. The guns works fine. [COLOR="Blue"]$35[/COLOR]

TM-11A. Ex rental. Many of them work fine. [COLOR="Blue"]$30 each[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]One Sold. Four Left.[/COLOR]

NIB ProStar Labs Warrior
[COLOR="Blue"]$75[/COLOR]

Posted on Sep 28, 2009, 4:18 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses