Invert Mini for sale

by OXX

I'm at work so I have no pics available. It is a stock, black Invert Mini. Very low mileage, no tournaments, no problems whatsoever. Great fun little gun. Been in the gear bag (with lots of other sad and lonely toys) for well over a year....probably more like 2 if I were forced to think about it.

Comes with stock barrel and all stock accessories for $150 shipped USPS Priority, make it $160 if you want the original, collectible, hard to find, I-really-don't-want-to-keep-looking-at-it hard case as well!

My wife and I just bought our first home, and things are seriously tight right now. I'm (literally) about to empty out the change jars and start rolling pennies to keep the checking account from popping up with that all too kick-em-while-they're-down $30 NSF fee. Thankfully we do random Christmas shopping throughout the year, so there's not much left to add in, but Lord knows it is going to be hard to make it until the tax refund can pick us back up a little at the beginning of the year. I say all that to say, I really need to sell this marker. Thanks.

OXX

Posted on Nov 11, 2010, 7:00 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses