Couple firearms for sale

by Renegade_Azzy

Also listed here:http://www.armslist.com/posts/304735/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-handguns-for-sale--glock-22---sub-2000--832-rounds-of-ammo

email azzy00 (a) verizon dot net

Glock 22 3rd Gen w/ factory (tritium) night sites w/1 15rd magazine, plus wolf spare spring rebuild kit and extra metal guide rod (stock installed): $430

Glock was purchased a few years ago from John of Firearmstransfers.net, I am second owner. Estimated round count has been in the 3-4K range. Pistol serviced often and cleaned with weaponsheild. Glock rear tritium sights, Metroprolight front tritium, both green. Shows typical Glock pistol wear, was my every day carry gun, couple light scratches and some light finish wear. 5 lb factory trigger spring. No tinkering, no mods, 100% stock internals. Better condition than the police trade ins! Comes with factory lock, in Glock case.

Keltec Sub2000 w/ slip on grip and utg tri-rail + 1x10rd and 2x30rd (S. korean) magazines w/ magpul speedplates: $400

Fun rifle, folds in half. Ive added a Glock grip wrap, and added some paracord to the buttstock to take up the sharpness of the recoil so it became a more new shooter friendly gun. Has a UTG front rail, as I had a light mounted on there at one point, found it is a little more accurate with it on, so it stayed. Tape ont he stock tube is gaffer tape, wont leave residue, but is KEY if you shoot it in the cold. Dont want to stick to the rifle! Great rifle, I would keep but switching to 9mm. Decent out to 100 or so yards, able to just keep banging on steel all day long. 30rd mags are S Korean, function well, but hard to load full. 10rd is factory.

3 15rd magazines, + 1 10rd, w/ magpul speedplates: $45

.40S&W ammo for 325

* 612 rounds (in ammo can) of Federal Champion 180 grain FMJ
* 20 Winchester PDX1 Supreme Bonded FMJ personal protection
* 50 rounds USA ammo JHP reloads
* 100 rds Remington JHP factory
* 50 Winchester whitebox JHP

Full package for 1050, FTF transfer on the rifle after a successful transfer at FFL for pistol. Can meet within reasonable distance of the South Hills, PM me and we can figure that out. Could ship on your dime, but would rather not. No MA, NJ, or other restrictive state please.

Will also not ship / sell to ATF liaisons in the southwest.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Posted on Feb 13, 2012, 12:54 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index