Anyone want NWPB Drop Forward Quick Disconnects

by goldie

I keep stumbling upon these things around the shop and throwing them into a pile in case someone would want them. I tried searching to find a picture of what they look like because I can't remember to take a pic while I'm in the shop.

For those that remember these, great!

For those that don't, they're a quick disconnect that goes between your grip frame and your air system. It's a rail system, but has a pull pin in it. You pull the pin and then you slide your air system off. They're pretty handy.

I don't know how many I've got, or what they're worth.

If anyone wants them, I'll see what I've actually got and we can talk about a price.


Posted on Jan 21, 2017, 3:31 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index