Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • WTB: mQvalve and cocker board with solenoid
    • Le_KiD_Qc
      Posted Jan 22, 2008 10:09 AM

Hi everybody,

Like the title say, I need a mQvalve with a cocker board and the solenoid for a autococker too. I am in the progress of doing a half block cocker and i cut a little too much meat, so I don't have enough place to put a spring behind the hammer (It's dangerous to cut before thinking). It was suppose to be a mecanical half-block cocker, but with this problem, I change my mind and decide to go electro. I need all the electronique bit, but I don't need/want a new frame. I want it to look like a higly modified mechanical cocker, so I will keep the standard hinge frame and try to find place for everything in it. I already place my ram in another position and my LPR will find a new place shortly. The 3way was supose to go inside the grip to get rid of the front block.

You know a little bit of my project now, so send me proposition for pieces or even a new concept too: "ressuliat at hotmail dot com" or directly in the forum, I read it everyday.

I live in Qu├ębec, Canada if it change something for you

Le_KiD_Qc
      P.S.: sorry for the english level a little bit under the bar of the guild's standard, I'm doing my best as a french guy. (I don't have problem understanding you, so you can answer in english without problem)
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)