Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Azzy's inventory reduction Angel LED, PVI, uncommon guns - Updated 9-13
    • Anonymous
      Posted Sep 13, 2010 7:45 PM

:
      PVI Shocker
      This one has a tale and a half behind it. i bought it from a guy here on MCB back in 2003 or so. It came in a shoe box and a saffron container. Shortly after that, i sent it off to Punisher for repair. There it sat for years... and years... and years, and took interaction from a few people here to get it back, finally in working order. So it was out for 6 years. I am told that it airs and cycles just peachy, but the board is toast and will need replaced with any standard dual solenoid board. This one is missing the remote ports that came on these (so you could set up the gun and shoot from behind cover. not safe, but interesting). It has the original Shocker 2000 regulator and drop body, which is the predecessor to the Maxflo (not compatible!) and Smart Parts wood grips. Has the stock fore grip gadget grip, which has a barrel plug in the bottom. Have a J&J ceramic barrel as well as the stock AA. Very cool gun, wish i could of used it more.

Very much a period gun. Asking $100 for this one, rebuild cost me at least that alone. As with the Assault 80, will make a deal on the morlock if you want both. (Edit: just found 2 solenoids and gaskets for this. one solenoid is in pieces from Pun, other intact. They should both fire, but dont know if they hold air. I think they are rebuildable.)

www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/PVIShocker.JPG

4:
      Mini-Morlock control board.
      Works fine, can power (IIRC) solenoids from 3v-17v... but dont quote me on that. Will run a dual solenoid or single solenoid gun. Has lots of features, can be set for semi, full, burst or turbo. Bought it from a member to run an e-vector project, did that just peachy. Asking $50, or $25 with the PVI. comes with generic LP solenoid.

www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/board.JPG

5:
      Single trigger 45 Angel LED.
      This was the gun I lusted over for years, until Ralph Torrell started to move his collection, and bought it from him. Here is the skinny. it has an aftermarket KAPP volumiser and feed. Everything else other than the ASA and grips are stock. It airs, and holds a bit of a charge, but those batteries are pushing about 10 years old now, and need replaced. Gun runs FAST, we had it going for a bit in Madcat's back yard and it was running faster than my old Halo, but kept up with is. It needs a reg rebuild, as it gets reg creep and chuffs. The reg is the old Govnair one.. and has weird threads. You can get a re-build kit for one, but its going to take a delicate hand to get it off of there, as it is tight (and I didnt want to ruin it with my meat hands). No charger with this one, I used a power supply, VOM and a timer to charge for testing. Asking $150.
      www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/originalangel.JPG
      www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/original2.JPG

6:
      Southern Pneumatics Phoenix SN: 16 MINT
      This one hurts... I love these guns. The gentleman who designed these guns contacted some of us a while back and mentioned he had parts around for a few more guns sitting in his garage. What you see is an original gun, never fired, never sold retail. Its never been fully assembled. I bought it, put it together partly, and never finished. Had the roto-breech machined by Rainman to make sure I could put it together, but never got around to it. It comes with what i know to be a full set of parts to assemble, plus a full second set of internals. As far as i can tell, this one was one of a set of possible prototypes, given the machining and one small (but easily correctable) error which was fixed on later guns. I bought it knowing that the seals were original, and never aired or oiled, although I did oil a bit during assembly.

Asking $200 obo

www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/phoenix1.JPG
      www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/phoenix2.JPG
      www.paintballcity.org/bryan/forsale/2010/phoenix3.JPG

More to come.
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)