Back to the Chris Craft Commander Forum

Back to the MASTER INDEX Files

BOATS and PARTS FOR SALE

This is not a commercial site, we have no financial interest of any kind with the sale of boats or parts. For you commercial yacht brokers and lurkers who are not members, this is not ebay or Craigslist and your postings are liable to vanish in the night, unless they are directly of benefit to the membership here. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. If you need any assistance, or list a phone number or email here, and your boat is sold, kindly send me an email at chriscraftcommander@hotmail.com and I'll remove the info for you. If you are a Forum Member/Participant, you are welcome to post something FOR SALE here.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

25' Lancer 1970 project boat

October 27 2016 at 9:34 PM
Don Boterus  (Login donboterus)

Hull in good condition, topsides and hard top also good.
interior completely gutted. no power, set up for t-i/o's
rare boat. missing 1 pc of windshield. Deep-V
must sell to make room for other boats.
$1000 firm New Jersey
email for pics DRBMarineLLC@gmail.com or call/text 732-691-1216

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tim
(no login)

Boat pictures

July 19 2017, 9:18 PM 

Send boat pictures
Tjerome1967@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

Bill
(Login redoubthill)

This boat has been sold..........

August 20 2017, 10:27 AM 

...........I inquired about it just yesterday and it's gone.
Happens all the time, things are for sale for months, sometimes years; then
suddenly "EVERYONE" wants to buy it. Just 3 weeks late and $450.00 short of
procurement.

Respond to this message   
Donboterus
(Login donboterus)

Re: 25' Lancer 1970 project boat

October 4 2017, 8:36 PM 

boat is sold

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Chris Craft Commander Forum, Inc., makes no endorsement or warranty on anything posted for sale; any such item or boat listed for sale is done so as a service to our readership, in the interest of assisting classic boaters with their hobby. If we can assist someone in finding a boat, or in selling a boat to someone who will give it the proper care, we are happy to do so. We encourage anyone buying anthing posted on this forum to do your own homework, check the product or boat carefully, and then make your own decision regarding whether or not you belive this is a good purchase. The Forum assumes NO liability what-so-ever for anything bought or sold as a result of our attempt to assist, or or for any commentary that may have been given for the particular item.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MANY THANKS to everyone who has contributed to the information in these files. This forum will always be a work in progress. Because much of the information on the forum is not checked for accuracy, represents opinions in some cases from unknown sources, and may represent a safety or personal/financial liability if acted upon, the information in this Forum, Master Index File, and FOR SALE section is offered with the very best of intentions, but it MUST be validated by the user before being implemented for utilization. If anyone sees a link in this index that does not work, of finds any inaccuracies, please post a note and Ill try to fix it! As always, if anyone spots any copyright or intellectual property abuse, please report it to me and I will follow up with the appropriate Internet Service Provider and/or other appropriate means. Regards, all the best, Paul chriscraftcommander@hotmail.com
©2005, ©2006, ©2007, ©2008, ©2009, ©2010, ©2011, ©2012, Chris-Craft Commander Forum, Inc., chriscraftcommander.com. Information on this site may be copied for individual personal use, but any other reproduction or use requires written approval.
Back to the CHRIS CRAFT COMMANDER FORUM, INC.