<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sleeping, showering at music festivals

July 17 2012 at 7:16 PM
No score for this post
Ken  (no login)

I am about to go to my first music festival, and also first time camping. Just wondering if you normally sleep nude if you change this for any reason when camping at a music festival, does it get too cold to sleep naked for example.

Also have you used the showers at these festivals. When I mention it people just twist there face and say "you are not rally going to use them". Surely it would be better to use them than not shower at all for 4 days? If you have used these what are they like, are they mixed (i have heard some of them are) or single sex, does everyone shower naked? and just generally what are they like?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Thumper
(no login)

Woodstock

No score for this post
July 31 2012, 7:37 PM 

I wish I was aware of the Woodstock festival in the late 60's ,and would have gone, and skinnydipping would have worked for me for getting cleaned up.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on People and CommunityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement