No offense taken... (more)by Bob
I have never had to pull a knife for anything other than cutting inanimate objects either. How I carry my knife is a personal choice like you said. I am fortunate in not having to carry a knife for protection. Luckily, the .45 that I carry more than adequately suffices.
Chacun a son gout, I always say.
Posted on Jun 4, 2001, 7:38 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- A question from a guy who doesen't carry a knife.. Alan N. on Jun 4, 2001, 10:22 PM
- Alan... John F. Scribner on Jun 5, 2001, 5:19 AM
- A couple of scans.... Carlos on Jun 5, 2001, 7:21 AM
- Thanks Scribs and Carlos.. I've only been mugged once.. Alan N. on Jun 5, 2001, 9:43 AM
- Do you think people exude a certain aura about them? (more). Bob on Jun 5, 2001, 4:00 PM
- Yes, I believe they do, and I believe if your daily income... Anonymous on Jun 5, 2001, 5:30 PM
- Yes, and no. (more). Bill on Jun 5, 2001, 5:38 PM
- Agree with Bob, Scribz and Bill.... Alan N. on Jun 5, 2001, 6:50 PM