Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • You don't get it, do you?
    • RPAP
      Posted Sep 20, 1998 8:28 AM

So what Daigle is fast? The point here is that a 23 year old professional athlete entering his physical prime who runs 9 minute miles is a complete and total disgrace.

Either, a)His aerobic conditioning is atrocious, or b)he doesn't give a shit about effort and committment. In either case, that's pure Daigle. This idiot is more interested in piano and acting lessons than he is in being a hockey player. For God's sake, man! I ran 6 minute miles in Grade 8! There is absolutely ZERO justification for his pathetic performance, but I've long sinced learned not to be surprised by anything this doofus does.

As an Ottawa resident who watched this Twinkletoed underachiever stumble and bumble his way through 5 pathetic years in the league, I can truly say things haven't changed a bit for this gel-haired twerp since he got booted over to Philly.

A little less time spent tripping the lights fantastic in Hollywood...a little less time doing the horizontal mamba with Pamela Lee...and one helluva lot more time concentrating on his obligations and responsibilities to himself, his teammates, his coaches, and his Big, Fat Salary.

What a clown!
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement