Probate Fraud, Elder Abuse and Will Forgery in Hawaii and California involving Bank of Hawaii

Return to Index  

That is one vicious and conniving woman!

April 24 2014 at 10:29 PM
Elilai  (no login)

I came across your page and I am just shocked on how people can be so vicious and conniving. Being from Palau, a very tiny island of approximately 20,000 people, it is hard to imagine that people you know can do such deceitful things. I know Lola and she is not a very pleasant person and so are many of the Asanumas. They are very arrogant and they seem to think very highly of themselves.

I really feel for you, your brother, and the rest of your family. I hope that you will get what is rightfully yours and what your father wanted you to have. I also hope that that the “wrong doers” will pay for what they have put you through and will get whatever punishment they deserve.

In Palauan, we have a saying that goes something like “mochu medinges a obechad”. This basically means that “payback’s a b****”. When the tables turn, whoever screwed you over will get what is coming to them, and it is usually twice as bad then what they did to you.

Hang in there. Don’t give up. I know you have the support of a lot of people who have heard of your story or will come across your page like I did.

Take care and God bless!!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thank you - Nanci on May 4, 2014, 12:35 AM
  •  
Find more forums on ActivismCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Probate Fraud, Elder Abuse and Will Forgery in Hawaii