results from first outing with the 390 mazda rx7April 7 2012 at 6:54 PM
|jerry mccoy (Login 390ranger)|
went to the 1/8th mile on friday.
1.799 60 foot
all passes are thru the muffler. I have learned that I need a deeper gear as the 3.25's even with the 24.5 inch tall slick is too high. I was going to swap in the 4.11 but we ran out of time. I wish we would have swapped it out. all and all It was a good day as nothing broke. happy easter.
- Sounds like a good start, film at ???..........n/m - Rod C on Apr 7, 2012, 6:56 PM
- Awesome possum! - Paul Lovett on Apr 7, 2012, 7:32 PM
- yes 5800 - jerry mccoy on Apr 7, 2012, 9:26 PM
- Re: results from first outing with the 390 mazda rx7 - Anonymous on Apr 8, 2012, 12:44 AM
- 411s - car855 on Apr 8, 2012, 1:35 AM
- When you tell people that its a V8, I'll bet you get a few raise eyebrows, but when - Mike U. on Apr 8, 2012, 12:27 PM