Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  

Oil filter adapter on the far right

May 9 2012 at 11:06 AM
Larry H  (Login 54skyliner)

Response to What is the one on the far right?

The only one I ever saw on a vehicle, that looked like it came from the factory that way, was on a 76 F250 4X4. Yesterday, I saw a vertical one an a 74 F350 crew cab 4X4, just before the truck got put in the crusher. I don't know if 76 was the only year that had a 45 degree one, or not. Larry H

 Respond to this message