Return to Index
Considering one of these old intakes
June 17 2012 at 3:01 PM
Todd M. Horelica
Im pretty sure my 390 performer is the crappiest intake I could have every bought-I want one of these used ones-are they better For me than the RPM? Don't think they have been resurfaced, gunna talk to them and see what the condition is.
Respond to this message
Its a good intake~
- Wes Adams Ford428CJ on Jun 17, 2012, 3:05 PM
Both are good
- Ross on Jun 17, 2012, 3:15 PM
Depends on applic. but a top performer Check/Buy THE GREAT FE INTAKE COMPARO by Jay Brown
- qikBBstang on Jun 17, 2012, 3:23 PM
- Jack on Jun 17, 2012, 3:37 PM
Please advise on cost: "see if your machinist can port the plenum,"
- qikBBstang on Jun 18, 2012, 2:58 PM
I would take the Holley SD over an RPM even. I love that intake
- Bill Ballinger on Jun 17, 2012, 3:39 PM
What are the engine specs?
- Tom on Jun 17, 2012, 4:40 PM
No, The crappiest manifold is the..
- RJP on Jun 17, 2012, 5:23 PM
Those are both good intakes. As is the Performer RPM and the Blue Thunder 1x4bbl.
- Paul Lovett on Jun 17, 2012, 5:54 PM
- Tom P on Jun 17, 2012, 6:45 PM
Both are fine.
- ScottT on Jun 18, 2012, 12:42 AM