Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  

What's the difference?...

May 15 2017 at 5:04 PM

doug smith  (Login cjshaker)

Response to I need a rag joint for a 1971 Mustang with thilt wheel. It is a surprize for my wife.

What's the difference between the tilt and standard rag joint? You can get replacement rag joints at your local auto parts store and just replace the rubber, re-use the rest of the joint. I just did this a couple weeks ago on my '70 F350.

 Respond to this message