Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  

Unless Your 26,001 lbs You Won't Need Any Special Permits

May 16 2017 at 9:02 PM
Chris McAlpine  (Login chris401)

Response to What to charge for enclosed transport?

That is the way it was in 2003-5. Made Mexico and 47 states over a two and a half year period in F250s using a Bill of Lading and a local insurance agent. Not sure what the requirements per state were but I never stopped at a weigh station nor was ever pursued while hauling tractors, cars, MD trucks or pickup trucks. The only times I had to get Authority and be bonded was hauling new RV campers out of the factories of Illinois.

 Respond to this message