Intake manifold value questionsMay 19 2017 at 4:04 PM
|FERoadster (Login FERoadster)|
Might need to fund another project. If the value isn't there I'll just sit on them and cancel the project.
1: New BT 2X4 still in the plastic -- I understand they are hard to find.
2: New in box Performer RPM
3: Performer RPM mounted but never run.
4: Streetmaster clean (it's been blasted) no issues at all.
5: Edelbrock F427 clean (it's also been blasted) no issues.
6: Performer 390 just ok, dirty condition no stripped holes but erosion at rear water passages.
Thanks for any input.
Richard >>> FERoadster
- Interested in the BT 2x4v manifold if you decide to sell - Rick on May 19, 2017, 4:37 PM
- Value - Dustin on May 19, 2017, 4:40 PM
- Seems like you're fishing. - paulie on May 19, 2017, 6:54 PM
- Re: Intake manifold value questions - Drew Pojedinec on May 19, 2017, 7:18 PM
- I think Drew's prices are very accurate... - Jack Tindle on May 20, 2017, 6:25 AM
- Performer RPM intake - Bob on May 20, 2017, 8:44 AM