Head swapin in car.whats best way to drain block..?June 12 2017 at 3:26 PM
|Mark (Login Marx427)|
Hey Y'all, I'm changing a head gasket over the fender on a 65 Galaxie this week and I'd appreciate some advice on how to evacuate all or most of the water from the block.
Last time I did this on an FE, I got a bit of water into a couple of cylinders ....sent me scrambling for my girlfriends turkey baster and my can of WD-40....
Don't want to ruin another turkey baster, so what do you suggest to drain jackets at a lower level than bottom of head passages?
- Re: Head swapin in car.whats best way to drain block..? - John on Jun 12, 2017, 3:57 PM
- Lower water pump bolt, passenger side - Royce on Jun 12, 2017, 4:58 PM
- Re: head swappin' - Don Ragan on Jun 12, 2017, 5:33 PM
- Wet vac? - Ross on Jun 12, 2017, 7:18 PM
- Spigots - Anonymous on Jun 13, 2017, 6:31 AM