radiator questionsJune 13 2017 at 3:40 PM
|robert cianci (Login rjcianci)|
Barrys 445 finally going in car. No direct fit alum. rad. for 65 gal except ron davis racing $800 plus. I know copper disipates heat better than alum. Was going to take my orig and have shop hear in Canada do a duplicate in alum. Read archives and Dr. Mabuse said best rad he ever had was 67 police rad copper.Most of guys here go alum. Need current thoughts on alum or copper. Alum saves weight I know. Also has any one gone witha larger tran cooler instead of going to the rad as well as cooler. Thx. Bob.
- Re: radiator questions - Hpgalaxie on Jun 13, 2017, 4:22 PM
- Galaxie radiator - Alan Casida on Jun 13, 2017, 4:58 PM
- Aluminum radiator - Mac on Jun 13, 2017, 5:01 PM
- U S Radiator (Copper/Brass) - Wreckless Warren on Jun 13, 2017, 10:05 PM
- Aluminum - Falcon67 on Jun 14, 2017, 7:02 AM