Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  

I believe one bushing is idler, the other

June 15 2017 at 10:05 AM

john vermeersch  (Select Login johnvermeersch501)

Response to Idler arm bushings

is drag link end...try Kanter Products....might look at their complete front end rebuild kit, you will need it all sooner/later....JMHO

 Respond to this message