Using a bunch of leftover parts to build something that won't have enough head to be real fast, but should be fun to play with.
- .030 over 390, square decked
- 427 $ crank
- Diamond pistons with metric rings, 1.73 CH and 3.2 cc reliefs, zero deck, 10.22:1 compression, 1020 gaskets
- low mile set of 360 rods, (so not real long, just longer LOL) resized and ARP bolts
- Streetmaster with the Edelbrock mods, also have a P-sonic, but I think the small motor will like the torque of the SM
- Crappy set of C8AE-H heads with Alex's 2.09/1.67 valves and some mild work done
- Decent springs and titanium retainers
- Comp 280H intake lobe, 284H exhaust, 112 LSA on 106
- factory rockers, and new shafts, Dougs end stands
- Will start with a 600 Holley because I have one on the shelf, will play with a 1000 HP, but will likely end up with a 3310
Just going to play with it in my truck for a bit, see how it does and who knows what next. Likely keep as a spare or sell. Would love to see the build with more head, but this one is just a fun experiment
- 70 Fastback Mustang, 489 cid FE, Victor, SEFI, TKO-600 5 speed, 4.11 9 inch.
- 71 F100 shortbed 4x4, 445 cid FE, headers, RPM intake, 1000 HP series Holley, 4 speed