Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  


August 8 2017 at 6:37 PM

Jesse  (Login 428-8V)

Response to Oval air filter...

In the past I have purchased a 4" and 6" tall oval element from K&N. If you can get the measurements from your Baldwin and then input them on K&N's website it should bring up a part number for the different height elements. With their part number you can special order them from Summit or Jegs cheaper than from K&N directly. These are industrial applications and are not exactly the same as the Baldwin but will work just fine in your oval base and top (slightly narrower).

 Respond to this message   

  • Wow - Jason on Aug 9, 2017, 6:25 AM