Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

Big ultrasonic & Sure Shot fan here

October 2 2017 at 4:14 AM

Button  (Login cliffrod)
Members

Response to OT, but is there any better carb cleaner soak than the Berryman 5 gallon?

Watch c/l for a good price on one large enough for a carb. The last time this question was posted, I decided to look locally just because and found another great unit with a gallon of new ultrasonic concentrate (an extra $50-$60 item) for $45. Can't beat that. Ultrasonic is the way to go. Better units have timers, heat and de-gas functions.

I haven't bought any carb spray in years. Go to oreilly's or NAPA similar and buy a 5 gallon can of parts cleaning solvent (like lacquer thinner which is now lots more $$- not parts cleaner solution/concentrate) and use it in a Sure Shot refillable sprayer (around $35). Then when you have a different need, you can easily use kerosene or WD40 or anything you like in the Sure Shot. Having a couple of them in the shop, they get used all the time.
1967 Galaxie 500 Red original Q code 428
1967 Galaxie 500 White with Black stripes 428PI clone- car is dead & long gone, sold near Oak Ridge TN 2000, would love to find it.....
Please visit http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/ for pictures, information and video links to my work.

Respond to this message