Return to Index
October 3 2017 at 10:17 AM
Neil Bonnet used to say that he liked the straightaway handling of a Yates engine.
I'm glad I got to meet him a couple years ago in Las Vegas. We talked about Tunnel Ports!
Respond to this message
He grew up on tunnel ports at ...
- Randy on Oct 3, 2017, 11:58 AM
Follow the link Cool story about Robert and Junior and rod bolts
- Gary Blair on Oct 3, 2017, 12:05 PM
I always wanted to build a big cid Windsor engine with those heads, like maybe 460 cid....
- Mike U. on Oct 3, 2017, 3:43 PM
- Tom P on Oct 3, 2017, 9:39 PM
Interesting thoughts. Another secret to that Yates performance? n/m
- Gary Blair on Oct 4, 2017, 6:56 AM