Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  

Sure. You want a digital gauge.

October 3 2017 at 1:49 PM
Gerry  (Login gerryproctor)

Response to vacuum gauge

You could probably find some analog gauges if you search. I know what you mean with the resolution of the standard size gauges. I use an 8" Robertshaw scientific gauge, but they don't make them any more. I also made an electronic gauge using a MAP sensor feeding my oscilloscope. I don't recommend that route because sometimes the resolution can be too much and there's also math involved.

 Respond to this message