Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  


October 3 2017 at 5:51 PM
farnorth  (Login farnorth)

Response to Buying a car from Canada

yes you will need a passport. You should check the rules with American customs. When coming the other way U.S.A. needs a broker and Canada wants 72hr notice at the crossing you are using. No sweat use a broker , they get it right and small extra cost.

 Respond to this message