Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

 Return to Index  


October 3 2017 at 9:13 PM
Tom P  (Login tomposthuma)

Response to THANKS

I don't think you need a broker or the seller to be with you. In Canada we need to give the title (or a fax of it) to the US Customs 72 hours in advance to bring a car into Canada... that is exporting it from the US, at the Canadian side you just show up afterwards with that US document. I've heard it's easier to bring one into the US from Canada than the opposite and that is not too hard.

 Respond to this message