Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

good news

October 4 2017 at 5:53 PM

javier  (Login Ranchopower)
Members

Response to I have a traumatic brain injury. I am diabetic, but its in the optic part of my brain

With not much research you can find how to rid the diabetes in a big hurry literally like 2 weeks just have to remove the foods that are giving it to you and eat way more

plants. Meats are not meant to be in the body they clog the organs with heavy metals and introduce a wonderful colony of parasites that eat more than you and they have to

use you as a restroom too,aka stomach pains.

yes the mind control needed to make the switch seems to be a huge uphill battle but very possible when you always feel better eating clean sources of organic material.

anything synthetic in the body will be a contaminant for the body to remove.

All the retail foods and corporate food chain sell blood and starch main ingredients in 85% of the foods and starch is synthetic. that is what kills organs.

So since eye like to eat for the last 3 years my menu is all new to me and life has dramatically changed for me. lost 40lbs, skin less dry than before, vision improving,

energy like in my twenties mind you have broken bones from those days lots of pain, but would never go back to the traditional american corporate diet.

Eye hit the farm for organic sourced plants n related foods instead now. my home made soups are awesome as well.

After the switch happens you find that you do not eat nearly as much food as before.

Also dying of hunger never seems to happen to me either like it used to feel.

it is almost too fun to eat healthy it pisses off everyone else as well!

they even have tasty awesome organic beers! Apple Cider Organic only need one!

If interested here is a video with nothing but truth, hope you all enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzVqEfXJHVc&t=5987s

This message has been edited by Ranchopower on Oct 4, 2017 5:56 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses