Headers for a bumpsideOctober 8 2017 at 10:50 AM
|Jim (Login FormerlyCyclonic66)|
This should be simple enough, but half the guys over on Fordification don't have FEs and the other half can't turn a wrench.
Anyway, here I am asking the FE crowd. 1970 F100 with an FE and C6. Anyone with any experience? I'm leaning toward FPAs.
Heads were planned to be off-the-shelf Edelbrocks, but I found a local machinist who can revive my stock heads reasonably.
- RE: Headers for a Bumpside - Nathan on Oct 8, 2017, 12:25 PM
- Re: Headers for a bumpside - Mike on Oct 8, 2017, 7:23 PM
- Headers on Bumpside - Anonymous on Oct 8, 2017, 8:01 PM
- I've always used Hedman's... - doug smith on Oct 9, 2017, 4:54 AM
- FPA coated headers on a 4wd - Bill on Oct 9, 2017, 6:44 AM
- 2WD or 4WD??????????????? - Old Curmudgeon on Oct 12, 2017, 1:40 PM