Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

Thanks Lance

October 9 2017 at 6:36 PM
C5HM  (Login C5HM)
Members

Response to John, glad

It has been and interesting several weeks for sure here in Texas. Got to check off some bucket list items like swimming in my living room at 3:00 AM and taking an air-boat ride from the tail gate of my F-150. Lost the house all seven cars and three motorcycles. Luckily I still have one H&M project left. Had four engines fresh on dollies (to include a NASCAR TP and a ED headed CJ). Each got filled with water (I had three feet in the shop and house). Douched all after draining with WD 40, then kerosene followed by Joe Gibbs in each cylinder and manual rotation with the plugs out. Hopefully they will be in stasis until I can tear them all down. I am back in Texas after spending a month in Louisiana hotels. Didn't see apartment living in my future at this age. But I was damned happy to find one as they are at a premium just now. The good news is I had LOTS of insurance to include flood and agreed value policies on all of the toy cars. I am having a shop built behind my Florida retirement home, so I will be able to get back working on race cars sometime next year when I retire.... One thing is for sure..the move will be a whole lot easier than I had anticipated.

This message has been edited by C5HM on Oct 9, 2017 6:52 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses