Return to Index
Sorry about that
December 2 2017 at 12:30 PM
Can't see unless you join?
I don't have a hosting site.. Most of you are members of Jay's site so here you go.. If not, it made 884 hp @ 6600 rpm
Respond to this message
Here you go - awesome!!!
- Royce on Dec 2, 2017, 1:12 PM
- Tom P on Dec 2, 2017, 1:34 PM
Very Impressive boys !
- vanscooter on Dec 2, 2017, 2:06 PM
Wow, all of that from a MEL? What was the combo, ie, heads, carb, etc? Thanks.
- Mike U. on Dec 2, 2017, 6:30 PM
Mike come out from under your rock, google
- Anonymous on Dec 2, 2017, 7:06 PM
Oh, I didn't know it was used in the Engines Masters.........sorry. nm
- Mike U. on Dec 3, 2017, 3:34 PM