Return to Index
Hard to beat the look.....
December 3 2017 at 10:17 AM
I'm kinda mad at myself for not trying my TW on the 390
of a Tunnel Wedge. Especially when you think that it came along 50 years ago, with an "air gap" and everything. In your stick shifted car, if it spends a lot of the track above 6000, I think it would be faster.
Respond to this message
has there been any tests on the 3X2 tunnel wedge?
- Leland on Dec 3, 2017, 10:52 AM
Leland....look more correct ???
- john vermeersch on Dec 3, 2017, 1:05 PM
More correct to me, maybe others
- Leland on Dec 3, 2017, 4:22 PM
- StarlinerRon on Dec 4, 2017, 6:48 PM
I talked to Larson
- Dan on Dec 5, 2017, 10:24 AM
The 3 X 2 Tunnel Wedge I have personally seen was
- Joe-JDC on Dec 5, 2017, 11:43 AM
Thanks Joe. Your input is highly valued
- Leland on Dec 5, 2017, 4:12 PM
When I did the series for....
- Cammerfe on Dec 3, 2017, 11:46 AM
My Tunnel Wedge experiance
- Rory McNeil on Dec 3, 2017, 2:50 PM
Anyone have any results for the Victor dyno ot track? n/m
- Gary Blair on Dec 4, 2017, 5:06 AM