Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

imho about china stuff in general

December 5 2017 at 2:30 PM

Button  (Login cliffrod)
Members

Response to question on the cheap pro comp roller rocker setup

Is the consistent inconsistency of whatever item it is. Quality control is not as much of a priority as simply filling the order by whatever means necessary.

I have no specific experience with pro comp, but know what you see is not necessarily what you get. In my profession, I see some pretty impressive stone sculpture memorial product advertised. What shows up is usually much different. It might be gorgeous or it might be a pickle-headed monkey.

Or you can Order a container full of 50cc liquorcycle mopeds of the "same" exact model and they run until they die. Then they are dead. Period. There is no ordering spare parts for one or even saving a few new "same" ones from the container to use for parts because the ongoing changes during manufacture mean parts will not interchange. So it's a crap shoot.

The only constant- It'll likely be a much cheaper initial purchase than any reputable product. What it costs after that, no one can predict....
1967 Galaxie 500 Red original Q code 428
1967 Galaxie 500 White with Black stripes 428PI clone- car is dead & long gone, sold near Oak Ridge TN 2000, would love to find it.....
Please visit http://carolinasculpturestudio.com/ for pictures, information and video links to my work.

Respond to this message   
Responses