ot. 1970 Ford Torino Cobra SCJ worth $165k?December 6 2017 at 9:01 PM
Mike U. (Login mtrain)
So I was looking up quarter mile times for old Fords when I came across the car in the link above.
Its a 70 Torino Cobra with the SCJ option.
The owner has the car for sale at "well below market value" at $165,000.
Is that really what those cars are selling for? Seems a bit on the high side, but what do I know.
Of course he has the word "SUPER" in bold text about a hundred times in the ad.
Educate me, how many of these cars were made with the SCJ option? I can't seem to find the numbers, only that over 7k Torino Cobras were made.
- Torino people dont care I guess - WerbyFord on Dec 6, 2017, 9:14 PM
- Guy's been selling it (and full of it) for years - Diego on Dec 6, 2017, 10:23 PM
- Good friend had "similar" car... - BattlestarGalactic on Dec 7, 2017, 6:08 AM
- Car is worth maybe $35k. Possibly $50k restored. - Jim on Dec 7, 2017, 6:21 AM
- Sales, etc - Falcon67 on Dec 7, 2017, 6:51 AM
- market price? - Bob on Dec 7, 2017, 7:36 AM
- +1 on the guy full of shit - Brian on Dec 7, 2017, 7:53 AM
- 70 scj - wayne aldrich on Dec 7, 2017, 9:10 AM
- Used car salesman..... - Greg on Dec 7, 2017, 3:52 PM
- 71 SCJ - Tom P on Dec 7, 2017, 8:04 PM
- 429SCJ in Spokane - Rebostar on Dec 7, 2017, 8:06 PM