Login  /  Register  
  Home  -  Forum  -  Classifieds  -  Photos  -  Links     

Return to Index  

Comp cams MHF camshaft lobes

January 9 2018 at 1:48 AM
manofcyclones  (Login manofcyclones)
Members

Looking over my comp. cams catalog it seems they have a set of cam lobes designed to work with the ford .875 lifter .There have a FL SQ lobe series for the ford lifter and others as well .But I am curious about this MHF series Be mindful these are for solid cams .How do these lobes compare to the old standard 236s or 294s The specs on lobe # 7394 is 236@.050 @.200.152 lift with 1.7 rockers is 607 .The old 236s is 236 @.050 lift 571.My question is this what would happen if you went from the 236s to a cam ground with the same LSA and the above lobe specs .For this MHF series of camshaft lobes they have quite a selection from a 234@.o50 604 lift to 272@.050 with 680 lift .A total of 14 lobes .These lobes would work for all ford engines ( except the Y block)Just something to consider look this up guys if you have some spare time with the cold weather I have had a bit of time recently .If I were to go with a cam ground with the MHF lobes it would be for my 452 cu.in. engine with edelbrock heads and a sidewinder intake c6 transmission street car .

Respond to this message   
Responses