Return to Index
Going to mount battery in trunk, what about solenoid?
January 11 2018 at 5:51 PM
Street car, (67 Fairlane), that will see track time. Is leaving solenoid in engine compartment going to be a tech problem? Thanks, JB
Every second counts
Respond to this message
- Stangman on Jan 11, 2018, 6:17 PM
Just need a shut off at rear of car.
- BattlestarGalactic on Jan 11, 2018, 6:44 PM
Street car Larry, so not going in a taillight
- Bones on Jan 11, 2018, 7:34 PM
You don't have to break through a tail light...
- BattlestarGalactic on Jan 12, 2018, 4:41 PM
If you plan on racing at any NHRA track then...
- DaleP on Jan 11, 2018, 7:54 PM
- a70 on Jan 12, 2018, 2:51 AM
Not a tech issue - more of a safety issue
- Falcon67 on Jan 12, 2018, 7:06 AM
I had to do that on my Galaxie when I got it back on the track.
- Bobby Spears on Jan 12, 2018, 10:47 AM
- a70 on Jan 12, 2018, 10:49 AM
So what do guys with street cars do?
- Tom P on Jan 12, 2018, 3:55 PM
My switch is in the trunk and I bought the..
- DaleP on Jan 12, 2018, 4:11 PM
Cool, that is what I was looking for. Thanks guys! JB. N/M